+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

This game is HUGEE.

This game feels like a must win for me. Now, I know thats not entirely true. It feels that way though. That said, it's going to be a tough game. I'm pumped.

I've been thinking like that too. If we lose we're 3-3 with the thought part of the schedule ahead. Also people gonna start talkin bout how last year was a fluke and blah blah blah. Lets go GMen!

To the fans, its a HUGEE game. To the Giants its just another win or loss.
    Just like last year's regular season game.
    If we get to play them again, then it will be for all the beans.

Personally I'm stoked for this one. It will be a slobberknocker.

the NYG have to start fast...i don' think sf can keep up in a scoring match...we don't need to be in a defensive struggle with them....

its not a must win, but its a big game, hopefully going to be a good one. If we lose to the skins we may be in trouble going forward.

Coughlin using his Tablet

I want to win this one badly, but it's definitely not a must win. The last couple of SBs have taught me that all we have to do is make the playoffs.

All-Pro
    The 6th game of the season is not a must win. I think the feeling that it is comes form the fact they are playing a very good team and have something to prove. It also won't hurt if the Eagles and Dallas lose today.

I want to beat them so badly that it's all anyone can talk about on Monday!!!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

i think its a huge game for us! i also think we win this game!

as ive said all week i think TC is in Harbaughs head and will play a big part in this victory!

It could catapult us to go on a winning streak of a few games. It would be a huge confidence booster.