+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants dominates us

I wanted this game so bad but we were out played, out matched, and out coached. We just aren't built to come from behind. Alex smiths a decent qb with a lead but no where near Eli's level and never will be. Out season rest on our D and our running game. Should be interesting. But the Giants made a statement today, we have a lot of work to do if we want a chance come playoff time. Good game.

Thats one crow plate special believe we have reservations for 40.

Banned
    spoken like a man with class...now enough with the we got lucky crap ok...we are the better team clearly

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoast9er View Post
    I wanted this game so bad but we were out played, out matched, and out coached. We just aren't built to come from behind. Alex smiths a decent qb with a lead but no where near Eli's level and never will be. Out season rest on our D and our running game. Should be interesting. But the Giants made a statement today, we have a lot of work to do if we want a chance come playoff time. Good game.
    Now you know how New England and the Pakers fans feel and why!

Yeah nobody really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoast9er View Post
    Nah, we just got lucky again and you beat yourselves again. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    spoken like a man with class...now enough with the we got lucky crap ok...we are the better team clearly
    +1

You have to give this guy props for coming back to eat his crow. Good luck to the niners vs. other nfce teams!

Quote Originally Posted by SimmsandLT View Post
    You have to give this guy props for coming back to eat his crow. Good luck to the niners vs. other nfce teams!
    I concur!

For being so classy...serve yourself two slices of humble pie!