+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Troy aikman: 'I think kiwunuka is very out of place at LB'

Can't help but agree with him. Looks better than tuck out there right now at DE

All-Pro
    He was at tackle wasn't he? But I agree, the line is looking good right now!
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

I agree. He needs to be back at DE. He will be because either Tuck or Osi will not be on this team next year.

I think he does a good job in both positions!

Quote Originally Posted by flimflam View Post
    I agree. He needs to be back at DE. He will be because either Tuck or Osi will not be on this team next year.
    this

Veteran
    I think with the depth and talent we have at LB, Kiwi should spend more time on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflam View Post
    Yea, hate to put this out too early, but much like last season with Nicks-Cruz-Manningham, this may be the last season we have JPP-Tuck-Osi playing together. The team should make it count with another Superbowl championship.

I kept saying that he needed to play some more Defensive End and try Jacquien Williams at Linebacker. I think thats why we seen more of Tracy today because Tracy was playing the Kiwi role. With Kiwi on the Defensive line we had a much better pass rush. Rotate Jacquien Williams and Adrian Tracy and keep Kwi on that DL and we will be ok. JPP was very good at Defensive Tackle as well, which helped since we are thin at Defensive Tackle.

Kiwi's contract is up this season too. Kiwi is a great run defending LB.

I thought he was extended for four years?