+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

The moment you knew we were going to lose-

Mine.

When Nicks dropped that TD. I knew we were going to lose.
    Although I had a hunch pregame we were going to lose after I heard TC say he was scared about this game, I still thought idioticly we would show up. Dumb.

How about you guys?

Re: The moment you knew we were going to lose-

The Nicks drop was a killer.

The red flag to me was 2 interceptions by the defense, and nothing to show for it on the offensive side.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Veteran

Had hope after brutal first half and opening drive of second half. The Manning to Manningham pick ended all my hopes. Thats when reality set in.

Suddenly having inxplicitably dropped passes and lackluster play right after a stellar game can only mean a few things in between.

Suddenly having inxplicitably dropped passes and lackluster play right after a stellar game can only mean a few things in between.

The gut moment I thought we were going to lose? Before the game when it was said Coughlin was scared of this game.

When I knew we were going to lose? When Eli threw the pick in the endzone in the 4th quarter.

Right after the first int, when we threw the ball 3 times I started to worry.

[quote user="TuckYou"]Mine.

Although I had a hunch pregame we were going to lose after I heard TC say he was scared about this game, I still thought idioticly we would show up. Dumb.

How about you guys?[/quote]The day they extended Coughlin's contract after the SB.

How about you guys?[/quote]The day they extended Coughlin's contract after the SB.

How about you guys?[/quote]

Yep when Nicks looked down at his hands & said ... why did I drop that ball? why did it hit my cross bar on my helment? why didn't I reach for the ball instead of the ball hitting my helment? why? because we're gonna lose this game that's why?