+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Eagles fire DC

  1. #1

    Eagles fire DC

    Middle of the season
    how do you think its going to affect the next game we have against the eagles?
    they promoted secondary coach todd bowles

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    851
    Reid is on the red hot seat. I dont think it ll change that much at all with how the eagles have been ... Castillo is a scapegoat for much bigger problems. Its not his call to use the wide 9 technique or to pass the 80% of the time with a turnover machine quarterback (while limiting touches to their best player McCoy) or the fact that the team is full of selfish, undisciplined making bone headed plays / penalties.

    I can see this team imploding and finishing 6-10, 8-8 at best... which will lead to Fat Andy being canned

  3. #3
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    20
    Scapegoat move I agree...... That whole coaching staff sucks.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
    Reid is on the red hot seat. I dont think it ll change that much at all with how the eagles have been ... Castillo is a scapegoat for much bigger problems. Its not his call to use the wide 9 technique or to pass the 80% of the time with a turnover machine quarterback (while limiting touches to their best player McCoy) or the fact that the team is full of selfish, undisciplined making bone headed plays / penalties.

    I can see this team imploding and finishing 6-10, 8-8 at best... which will lead to Fat Andy being canned
    im rooting for andy to stay with the eagles. it only benefits the giants

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    no great loss. their offense is worse than their defense, so this doesnt really change much lol

  6. #6
    is it me or did they have a turnover in every game except the giants game?

  7. #7
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    Middle of the season
    how do you think its going to affect the next game we have against the eagles?
    they promoted secondary coach todd bowles
    Why the hell would they fire their defensive coordinator when their defense is good and their offense is trash?

  8. #8
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    im rooting for andy to stay with the eagles. it only benefits the giants
    I agree! Vick too.

    Never get in the way of a team's burning desire to be mediocre.

  9. #9
    Total scapegoat move. An OL coach shouldn't be running an NFL defense to begin with. I believe that it came from Management. "Either get rid of him or we'll get rid of you". Not going to lie. I am happy about their turmoil. LOL @ the wet dream team.

  10. #10
    LOL @ "Maybe they can get a first down now."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts