+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eagles fire DC

Eagles fire DC

Middle of the season
    how do you think its going to affect the next game we have against the eagles?
    they promoted secondary coach todd bowles

Veteran
    Reid is on the red hot seat. I dont think it ll change that much at all with how the eagles have been ... Castillo is a scapegoat for much bigger problems. Its not his call to use the wide 9 technique or to pass the 80% of the time with a turnover machine quarterback (while limiting touches to their best player McCoy) or the fact that the team is full of selfish, undisciplined making bone headed plays / penalties.

I can see this team imploding and finishing 6-10, 8-8 at best... which will lead to Fat Andy being canned

Bench Player
    Scapegoat move I agree...... That whole coaching staff sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
    Reid is on the red hot seat. I dont think it ll change that much at all with how the eagles have been ... Castillo is a scapegoat for much bigger problems. Its not his call to use the wide 9 technique or to pass the 80% of the time with a turnover machine quarterback (while limiting touches to their best player McCoy) or the fact that the team is full of selfish, undisciplined making bone headed plays / penalties.

I can see this team imploding and finishing 6-10, 8-8 at best... which will lead to Fat Andy being canned
    im rooting for andy to stay with the eagles. it only benefits the giants

Banned
    no great loss. their offense is worse than their defense, so this doesnt really change much lol

is it me or did they have a turnover in every game except the giants game?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    Middle of the season
    how do you think its going to affect the next game we have against the eagles?
    they promoted secondary coach todd bowles
    Why the hell would they fire their defensive coordinator when their defense is good and their offense is trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluefan77 View Post
    im rooting for andy to stay with the eagles. it only benefits the giants
    I agree! Vick too.

Never get in the way of a team's burning desire to be mediocre.

Total scapegoat move. An OL coach shouldn't be running an NFL defense to begin with. I believe that it came from Management. "Either get rid of him or we'll get rid of you". Not going to lie. I am happy about their turmoil. LOL @ the wet dream team.

LOL @ "Maybe they can get a first down now."