+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pass the salt and pepper...for my CROW

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    Gotta give it to you, we were dominated in all phases of the game. No excuses, pure ***** whippin! Plain and simple.

Good luck the rest of the season, see ya in January!

(crow sucks)
    A real man stepping up and taking his shots I respect that

I know how down we all get when the Giants lose. Takes a big person to come back on here after a loss.

MUCH RESPECT to those who came back!!! No respect to those who understood the meaning of getting OWNED but won't admit it! I hope your team the best and we will see you again in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    I still hate the Giants!
    Maybe you hate us just a little less now......we played you straight up
    As I've been telling you guys all week we are World Champs for a reason.......dont listen to Dion Sanders and Kurt Warner

Well we at least have to say thank you to the niners fans for coming back and giving the Giants props.

IS JUSTIN SMITH STILL COMMING?

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Maybe you hate us just a little less now......we played you straight up
    As I've been telling you guys all week we are World Champs for a reason.......dont listen to Dion Sanders and Kurt Warner
    Only a playoff victory against the Giants will make me feel better, but who knows when or if that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SF49erfan View Post
    Only a playoff victory against the Giants will make me feel better, but who knows when or if that will happen.
    When you get a real QB, and even then we are loaded up and down the roster

Respect for showing up. It shocked me that the Giants looked so dominating, but you guys have nothing to worry about. The Niners are virtually a lock to make the post season. Good game!

I knew the game was over when Rob Riggle picked us to win in the FOX pregame show. He's 0-2 when picking us and the 49ers won all the games he picked against us.

+ Reply to Thread