+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pass the salt and pepper...for my CROW

Only reason the TB game was even close was thanks to Eli being in a charitable mood that 1st half & giving TB a gift pick 6 & setting up TB in the redzone with the other 2 picks. They only had to go like less than 25yds on both TD drives. Take away those 3 picks, we beat them easily.

Even playing sloppy in the Eagles game, TC cost us the game by calling for a long pass when we were already in easy FG range for Tynes. Another run for a few more yds is all we needed for the win. The OPI cost us 10yds & Tynes FG attempt fell 1-2 yds shy!

We should be 5-1. Dallas blew their load in the opener, that was their SB!

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Only reason the TB game was even close was thanks to Eli being in a charitable mood that 1st half & giving TB a gift pick 6 & setting up TB in the redzone with the other 2 picks. They only had to go like less than 25yds on both TD drives. Take away those 3 picks, we beat them easily.

Even playing sloppy in the Eagles game, TC cost us the game by calling for a long pass when we were already in easy FG range for Tynes. Another run for a few more yds is all we needed for the win. The OPI cost us 10yds & Tynes FG attempt fell 1-2 yds shy!

We should be 5-1. Dallas blew their load in the opener, that was their SB!
    Yeah, the one good thing the Giants do is overcome their mistakes....they'll make up for losing to Dallas & Philly, and it has to start by beating Wash next week

Banned
    What happened to the Eagles losing at home to the Lions! Geez needed them to win for the Lions to go to 1-4. Vick had like 4 turnovers today?

we'll throw in some rice-a-roni too

ha, shows how worldly i am .... i hear a commercial "the san francisco treat" and now that's what i think when SF and food is mentioned

anywho, thanks for stepping up ... tough one today, but remember last year you beat us in the regular season and then, well you know ... maybe the opposite happens this year
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    Gotta give it to you, we were dominated in all phases of the game. No excuses, pure ***** whippin! Plain and simple.

Good luck the rest of the season, see ya in January!

(crow sucks)
    You can't be blamed, you didn't realize that you were at the mercy of a Head Coach in serious need of anger management and a "Coaching NFL Football for Idiots" book! I was watching the game with two 49er fans who all but convulsed when Harbaugh went for it on 4th and 15 and announced him blanking insane!
    You are a bigger man than most for coming in here and eating crow and I applaud and respect you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    What happened to the Eagles losing at home to the Lions! Geez needed them to win for the Lions to go to 1-4. Vick had like 4 turnovers today?
    Vick is a better than average college QB. I'll never understand why people are surprised when he plays like one.

All-Pro
    what else is new, they have llike 4 turnovers every week (well except against us that is)
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    As far as you 3 guys coming back on here, my hats off to you. If the shoe was on the other foot i know a lot of us would not want to come back on to face the music. its tough to plan since the offseason for 1 game. 1 game you have circled since the schedule came out, one that you constantly think about and one that everyone, and i mean everyone except for the giants players, coaches and fans thought was be a whitewash in favor of SF. And to come out on fire like that and move the ball down field so easy twice in a row and to only come away with 3 pts had to take some of the wind out of their sails. But even then i didnt think we would score the final 26 points. It was a beat down, no other easy way to say it. But like has been said on here. Its early in the season and chance are we meet again. until then stay healthy and good luck
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    Gotta give it to you, we were dominated in all phases of the game. No excuses, pure ***** whippin! Plain and simple.

Good luck the rest of the season, see ya in January!

(crow sucks)
    I didn't expect to see you back TBH, good luck the rest of the way!

Banned
    The clock finally ran out on them, they have won every game by the skin of their teeth this season, nice to see that the shoe was on the other foot this time around.

+ Reply to Thread