+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    With Dallas coming up, this game worries me a bit. Trap game?
    No game is a trap game in today's NFL, and especially not a division rivalry game.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Thanks to the Redskins for beating the Vikings for us!
    Your welcome, we will beat the NYC GMAN too

Banned
    Skins fan RG3 looks like Vick did in his early years or Mcnabb even. This guy is something special. I can see the Skins being back to their 80's and early 90's form if he becomes a better passer. You dont want him running too much cause he could get hurt bad. I enjoy watching that guy especially his 76 yard td run yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Skins fan RG3 looks like Vick did in his early years or Mcnabb even. This guy is something special. I can see the Skins being back to their 80's and early 90's form if he becomes a better passer. You dont want him running too much cause he could get hurt bad. I enjoy watching that guy especially his 76 yard td run yesterday.
    You said it >You dont want him running too much cause he could get hurt bad. > Not to smart >> the Defense will hit him hard.and hes been out already with a concussion.........

[QUOTE=Riverdance;533497]feelsgoodman.jpgThere was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.Eagles LoseCowboys LoseAnd then there were two.....Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.[QUOTE]

so what are you saying? Cause they both lost Sunday they are now out of the NFCE race? I have news for you. As bad as those two teams look they will both still finish ahead of you in div. RG3 has made it more exciting for you skins fans, won't deny that. However he alone can't keep you out of last place
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I hope he runs the ball. What the Skins dont seem to understand is that these hits are adding up. By week 17 this kid wont be able to lift his arm. Run him right at the defense those are free shots that this P league doesnt allow while he is in the pocket. Your playing with fire this Defense has injured plenty of QB's

You have a nice college team there.

Banned
    [QUOTE=miked1958;538917][QUOTE=Riverdance;533497]feelsgoodman.jpgThere was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.Eagles LoseCowboys LoseAnd then there were two.....Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.

so what are you saying? Cause they both lost Sunday they are now out of the NFCE race? I have news for you. As bad as those two teams look they will both still finish ahead of you in div. RG3 has made it more exciting for you skins fans, won't deny that. However he alone can't keep you out of last place
    Those two teams are on the track to irrelevancy.While The Skins might win the Super Bowl this year.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Your fluke win against the Niners doesnt mean much, either. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Banned
    You guys have a good team....despite what anyone says here we are worried about the skins.......more because of Shanhan than Bob.

I knew when you hired him, you would eventually become our biggest NFC nemesis

Hey Riversludge............Eli is gonna pick your defense apart. Big Blue is almost completely heathy. DEAD SKINS gonna have along afternoon.....
    35-17 G-MEN.....It'll be 20 zip by Half time !!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread