+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Tj.Tomahawk View Post
    Superbowl baby, here we go! Redskins for 2012!

Tj what's in that peace pipe your smoking ?

Just a couple of kids playing on their parents computer is all. They will be gone just S fast as all those niner homers were.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[QUOTE=Riverdance;539103][QUOTE=miked1958;538917]
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    feelsgoodman.jpgThere was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.Eagles LoseCowboys LoseAnd then there were two.....Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.Those two teams are on the track to irrelevancy.While The Skins might win the Super Bowl this year.feelsgoodman.jpgYour fluke win against the Niners doesnt mean much, either. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    yep you will find out how much of a fluke on Sunday
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Bench Player
    You aren't winning the SB with the 32nd ranked pass D

Bench Player
    Its a whole new year, the deadskins are no match for the NY Giants. The RG3 option run is all they have at best, once you stop it, its done for. Deadskins have no real front 7 or a secondary to speak of. Eli is like Pam Am, with his own airline service and airport, Eli controls the sky with his own airline called
    ( NCHIA - Nicks, Cruz and Hixon International Airlines.)

Also, the NY Giants just added the ground service called ( 3-way ground AB, AB, and DW ) full service for anyone who needs it, just ask the 49er's. So for teams who like the service, please feel free to call upon the New York Football Giants toll free number 1-800-you got served.

NY Giants 42 Deadskins 10

P.s. please, feel free to use our free troll trashing talk service.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    feelsgoodman.jpg

There was a "Giants Suck" chant in the parking lot at FedEx after the game.

Eagles Lose
    Cowboys Lose

And then there were two.....

Lets get it on! This is between us and you. No outside distractions from Philadelphia and Dallass anymore.

"Its a whole new year, the deadskins are no match for the NY Giants. The RG3 option run is all they have at best, once you stop it, its done for. Deadskins have no real front 7 or a secondary to speak of. Eli is like Pam Am, with his own airline service and airport, Eli controls the sky with his own airline called

Also, the NY Giants just added the ground service called ( 3-way ground AB, AB, and DW ) full service for anyone who needs it, just ask the 49er's. So for teams who like the service, please feel free to call upon the New York Football Giants toll free number 1-800-you got served.

P.s. please, feel free to use our free troll trashing talk service."

Keanu Reeves is not impressed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGESanti4E View Post
    "Its a whole new year, the deadskins are no match for the NY Giants. The RG3 option run is all they have at best, once you stop it, its done for. Deadskins have no real front 7 or a secondary to speak of. Eli is like Pam Am, with his own airline service and airport, Eli controls the sky with his own airline called

P.s. please, feel free to use our free troll trashing talk service."
    Just remember, this is what we think of you

Quote Originally Posted by Redskins Fans
    " I started this thread as a pep rally before the game. Having "Black Jesus' as our QB just makes me want Sunday to get here pronto. I'm fired up and you should be to.

One more thing. **** you Mara!"

"Their owner is a ***** and their D is too ****y for their own good. I hope we pwn them."

"I totally agree. **** the Giants.
    My most hated team in the NFL. Even more than the Cowboys."

"Oh I'm with you F the Giants!!!!

And if Mara hits the field pregame I hope he realizes what a dangerous place it can be. I'd haaaaatttttee to have happen to him what happened to Robinson. also QBs sometimes miss their intended targets!"

"Ditto. **** 'em. Three in a row would be ****ing SWEEEET!!!!
    **** Eli, too. ****in' poser. He's no Black Jesus!
    Hail!"

"They're really starting to elevate themselves to the top of the chart. They talk **** non ****ing stop and the giants fans I know are way worse than cowboys fans."

"**** them. I'll bet we could toss Rex Grossman out there and beat them...oh wait, we already did..."

"Imma get in on this party and give a BIG **** YOU to the giants"

"**** the giants"

"Hell yes KG! **** the Giants! This game can't get here soon enough. I'm so sick of the Giants, I'd seriously pull for a Cowboys win over those *******s ANY day or the week. Bring it *****es!!!!"
    Hope you show up after the game.

+ Reply to Thread