+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN! REDSKINS WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    This. Can't wait.
    LMAO, nothing wrong with wishful thinking.....

RiverDance......if we dance all over your Skins, will you be back here to take your lumps??.....I'm not saying a close game but a real butt kicking

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    RiverDance......if we dance all over your Skins, will you be back here to take your lumps??.....I'm not saying a close game but a real butt kicking
    Of course he won't look at what happened to all the 49ers fans lol.

Banned
    Well, if I dont come back then how can I laugh at the sad Giants fans after we win?

We wont lose it, if you guys win. Totally respect Redskins and Mike Shanhan.

You can come back here win or lose and get fair respectful treatment. We take no joy in prolonging your misery.
    We know what is like to have a bad team, and be out of the running for prolonged periods.

Last year beating the Giants (twice) must have been the highlight of your season. I have to warn you, you are not facing the 2011 Giants.....that team had significant holes. This one is a powerhouse now that we have incorporated all the new guys.....this team is capable of embarassing you guys bad, they are not content with 3 point victories

Banned
    We wont lose it, if you guys win. Totally respect Redskins and Mike Shanhan.

You can come back here win or lose and get fair respectful treatment. We take no joy in prolonging your misery.
    We know what is like to have a bad team, and be out of the running for prolonged periods.

Last year beating the Giants (twice) must have been the highlight of your season. I have to warn you, you are not facing the 2011 Giants.....that team had significant holes. This one is a powerhouse now that we have incorporated all the new guys.....this team is capable of embarassing you guys bad, they are not content with 3 point victories
    You guys lost to the Eagles.....and the Cowboys. Those two teams are horrible.

Yeah we did.....so what?
    We ingested a new 33% of our roster.........takes a while to get all those guys incorporated.
    They are onboard now fully.

I'll bet you do't even know who Stevie Brown and David Wilson are......are you real familiar with Shawn Locklear and Kevin Boothe? Markus Kuhn?
    You will be by Sunday night.

Banned
    Yeah we did.....so what?
    We ingested a new 33% of our roster.........takes a while to get all those guys incorporated.
    They are onboard now fully.

I'll bet you do't even know who Stevie Brown and David Wilson are......are you real familiar with Shawn Locklear and Kevin Boothe? Markus Kuhn?
    You will be by Sunday night.
    Locklear used to play for us, what a entitled dbag he was, questioning Shanny last year in the media.

And I hope Giants STH's dont sell their tickets for this game. Most fanbases elect not to go to a home game when the Skins come to town because they're scared of our fans. Skins fans like to kick home fans out of their seats and toss them down the stairs/off the balcony to assert our dominance. Hope the Giants fans at the stadium dont wuss out.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    Locklear used to play for us, what a entitled dbag he was, questioning Shanny last year in the media.

And I hope Giants STH's dont sell their tickets for this game. Most fanbases elect not to go to a home game when the Skins come to town because they're scared of our fans. Skins fans like to kick home fans out of their seats and toss them down the stairs/off the balcony to assert our dominance. Hope the Giants fans at the stadium dont wuss out.
    so Skins fans are badaxxes huh? You condone that??........maybe some of those tough guys should play on your woefull D
    I'm beginning to think I'm jousting with a 10 yr old here

THIS THREAD REEKS WITH MORONICISM.

YES I JUST MADE A WORD UP.

+ Reply to Thread