+ Reply to Thread

NY Giants Sack Club

The Giants defense needs to pool some money and start a sack club. The D player with the highest ratio of sacks per down played collects the money at the end of the regular season. The loser has to take the entire D out for dinner and foot the bill!! This might be some good motivation to get their butts into high gear. I am tired of the laxidaisy attitude of our D when it comes to pressuring QB's this year.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    The Giants defense needs to pool some money and start a sack club. The D player with the highest ratio of sacks per down played collects the money at the end of the regular season. The loser has to take the entire D out for dinner and foot the bill!! This might be some good motivation to get their butts into high gear. I am tired of the laxidaisy attitude of our D when it comes to pressuring QB's this year.
    Thats a GREAT idea.......pool some MONEY for SACKS. Wait, didn't the Saints try something like that?
    "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
    All-Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    Thats a GREAT idea.......pool some MONEY for SACKS. Wait, didn't the Saints try something like that?
    I didnt say injure any players. What I said is purely legal. I say we start with Alexis Smith today!

Bench Player
    I didnt say injure any players. What I said is purely legal. I say we start with Alexis Smith today!
    I know you didn't say that, i just think the words; pool, money, sacks, collects the money, would come to the attention of Hitler, i mean Roger G.
    "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
    All-Pro

Banned
    lol, sure, i hope they do just that. wouldnt matter to me if half that team gets suspended

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, sure, i hope they do just that. wouldnt matter to me if half that team gets suspended
    you are nothing but a big fat woman with crust on her nether region that has hate for anyone. You are nothing but a spouge of hate since your beloved cowpukes lost once again, Yep they beat us on the opening day but they just truly suck butt. We shall whoop that *** next time we meet crue for doo.