+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 49er fans ....

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm not referring to that thread.

Guess you weren't here for the other thread. By now, it's probably deleted.
    I never started a thread. You have me confused.

Someone is mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm not referring to that thread.

Guess you weren't here for the other thread. By now, it's probably deleted.
    well ok, my bad, guess I missed that one.

I was surprised that a few of the 49ers posters did come back tonight. Like I said, it takes a lot for some people to eat their crow,so I gave those who came back their props.

I have learned that it is just as important to win with grace/class as it is to not be a sore loser.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    well ok, my bad, guess I missed that one.

I was surprised that a few of the 49ers posters did come back tonight. Like I said, it takes a lot for some people to eat their crow,so I gave those who came back their props.

I have learned that it is just as important to win with grace/class as it is to not be a sore loser.
    People do it for attention and they just want to gulp down the loss.

No offense to the select few users who don't do that, but I'm pretty sure that's what they do.

Lets not be sore winners, like the Eagles...

I'll just leave a reminder stapled to a sign post on the side of the road for future opponents in this position:

This team beats all comers. 18-0, 15-1, 14-2, 13-3, all have fallen, on the road no less. Nobody is to be feared.

We've taught this lesson to our friends in SF a few times now, I hope they are learning.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-14-2012 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Lets not be sore winners, like the Eagles...
    Eh, not really a sore winner... more like I just can't stand people who vie for attention.

Screw them, they are clowns. All I read on their forums were how the giants are a joke and they will blow us out, that we're nothing and an easy win. Now all they are saying is that this game meant nothing and they will put it behind them. I love it really.

They came on here and were saying the same thing. I bet a few members even made dupe accounts to not sound ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Screw them, they are clowns. All I read on their forums were how the giants are a joke and they will blow us out, that we're nothing and an easy win. Now all they are saying is that this game meant nothing and they will put it behind them. I love it really.
    Revenge, sweeping all 3 New York teams, how did that work out?

Charger fan here, I picked the Giants to win and I'm glad they did. Nothing against their team, I just like how they handle their business and do it quietly without all the trash talking.

Face it 49ers fans, a lot of you remind me of Charger fans a few years ago, you had a good season, some playoff success and all of a sudden you think you're the ****. But guess what? You haven't done jack squat yet, get a couple ringers like the Giants then talk.

Thanks Giants I can always rely on you to put teams in their place and stop all this madness about how godlike the 49ers are.

+ Reply to Thread