+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cool The 49ers lost this game, the Giants didn't win.

Who's got it better than the 49ers? They're the class of the NFC, maybe the league. The Giants? They get lucky. Clay Matthews said this. Cam Superman, said it. The experts call the 49ers the class of the league.

The Giants, they don't win games, the other team simply loses to them. So far the Giants have had opponents lose 4 games to them.

If you know me, you know I am a Big Blue fan, and am joking. If you don't know me, well, I am kidding obviously and being sarcastic. Go Giants.

Thank you EA for drafting Eli and for grooming Jerry Reese. Thank you Jerry for giving us a great coaching staff, and a talented football team, not just big name and high priced free agents, but real good teammates and football players.
    Last edited by flimflam; 10-14-2012 at 08:26 PM.

Banned
    lol i love it tomorrow im callin ross tucker on sirius nfl cannel 88 to ream his a- hole out too

Quote Originally Posted by flimflam View Post
    Who's got it better than the 49ers? They're the class of the NFC, maybe the league. The Giants? They get lucky. Clay Matthews said this. Cam Superman, said it. The experts call the 49ers the class of the league.

The Giants, they don't win games, the other team simply loses to them. So far the Giants have had opponents lose 4 games to them.

i love it! eat your words you haters

lmao vegas must be smiling right now......

All-Pro
    They where looking ahead to their next game. That's always a good excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They where looking ahead to their next game. That's always a good excuse.
    You've heard of trap games? Giants are a trap team.

Look at all the guys that picked the pats over the seahawks too...

great post and pic /....

Did Kurt Warner give the QB edge to the Niners on NFL Network?

Alex Smith just didn't have a good day. He was angry and beat himself with those horrible throws. Giants got lucky with all the great field position and picks and the offensive line playing like all stars.

9ers should've won this game 31 - 26.