+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JPP Apolgizes To Fans

JPP Tweeted: "I'm so disappointed, but hey you win some and u lose some. we have to go out there and WIN are last game that's all I can say. sorry fans."

---------------------------------

No need to apologize JPP! You can't win a game by yourself!

Re: JPP Apolgizes To Fans

he is the last person to apologize................

He should be the last Giants player to apologize. The fans know he gives it all for 60 minutes every week. Same can't be said for some other players.

No need for him to apologize. He's the only one on the defense that seems to care.

Keep your head up JPP.

JPP and ELI are the last 2 players who should be apologizing.... what the he\\?

No need to apologize JPP. You made one mistake today but made enough plays otherwise to compensate. Even you deserve an off day every now and then.

If only other members of the roster could have good days...

JPP is big time...got to get me a #90 jersey....

[quote user="Overdrive92"]JPP Tweeted: "I'm so disappointed, but hey you win some and u lose some. we have to go out there and WIN are last game that's all I can say. sorry fans."

---------------------------------

No need to apologize JPP! You can't win a game by yourself![/quote]

The fact that this kid did this speaks VOLUMES to the player he is and will become for us ..IF Reese isnt stupid to let him slip away...

To JPP..son...you honor your fans week after week....we are sorry for you...that you are stuck in a loser infested squad that does not share your athleticsm nor your desire to win. You are the FAN Champion kid....don't you ever for get it! If NOT for you on the Defense this season,,,this team would bare no resemblence to anything of a NY Giants Defense

[quote user="Mr Excitement"]he is the last person to apologize................
    [/quote]I think he is apologizing for the entire gutless Giants organization.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Mr Excitement"]he is the last person to apologize................
    [/quote]I think he is apologizing for the entire gutless Giants organization.[/quote]

Well in that case, there's A LOT more apologizing to do.