+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Wilson

David Wilson

His returns today were 40 yards and 66 yards even though the 40 got pulled back. I don't think he has gotten less than 30-35 yards on a return since he went back there, he is crazy good on the return game this is huge for us and Randle looks good for punt return. This is just so different than we're used to, I'm so freaking excited!

Quote Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
    His returns today were 40 yards and 66 yards even though the 40 got pulled back. I don't think he has gotten less than 30-35 yards on a return since he went back there, he is crazy good on the return game this is huge for us and Randle looks good for punt return. This is just so different than we're used to, I'm so freaking excited!
    The browns stuffed him pretty good, but that didnt matter in the end...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

A far cry from Will Blackmon...and to think, we won a SB with that "return game." We're a much more complete team this season

Wilson is the spark we needed.

And Wilson also had a nice game as a RB today, as well. It is awesome having a weapon like him, especially on kick returns for right now.

He is such a beast in the return game. So strange seeing a Giant actually take the ball up the field.

As long as Randle holds onto the ball, he'll have that job all season.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    He is such a beast in the return game. So strange seeing a Giant actually take the ball up the field.
    Tremendous instincts. That little mini hurdle he did on the 60 yarder was pure instinct. Cant teach that. STUD

His ability to give the Giants a short field give the team a dimension they haven't had in a long time. Big returns can change the momentum of a especially after the other team scores. I also thin Randle had done a pretty nice job in PR, he's not flashy but he is sure handed and typically gets positive yards on returns.

Quote Originally Posted by DemandedAce View Post
    and just think these guys are just gonna get better each game!

once Wilson gets into his own nfl game hes gonna be a beast! and Randle wont be far behind!