+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Bechum

  1. #1

    Bechum

    Is he coming off the PUP list next week????

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,949
    Beckum* and I'm not sure. I know Canty might.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  3. #3
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,728
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSherrard View Post
    Is he coming off the PUP list next week????
    I don't think there's a spot for him unless they release Jernigan
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  4. #4
    Beckum said he is healthy and ready to go. So the Giants will have to release 2 players to make room. I am assuming that Petrus will be one seeing they already released him once and Diehl can fill in at both OG and OT . The other i'm not sure possibly JJ,Ojomo or Scott Pretty much the only guys that don't seem to have a role at this point.

  5. #5
    I'm wondering if we'd keep Beckum, given the way the Unicorn and Pascoe are playing...

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm wondering if we'd keep Beckum, given the way the Unicorn and Pascoe are playing...
    We will see in a few days. I think its about 50-50 at this point.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    We will see in a few days. I think its about 50-50 at this point.
    To me it really depends on whether or not we think Robinson will pan out. If not, then Beckum will probably get his spot.

    Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    To me it really depends on whether or not we think Robinson will pan out. If not, then Beckum will probably get his spot.
    Yeah that's the problem sounds like Robinson is such a project that if something happened and we need him to play a significant role we would be in trouble. I guess it possible the Giants could keep the 3 TE's and keep Beckum because he is more a hybrid and Cut JJ.

  9. #9
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    39,394
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Yeah that's the problem sounds like Robinson is such a project that if something happened and we need him to play a significant role we would be in trouble. I guess it possible the Giants could keep the 3 TE's and keep Beckum because he is more a hybrid and Cut JJ.
    They arent going to cut their 3rd round pick a season ago.

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,728
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Beckum said he is healthy and ready to go. So the Giants will have to release 2 players to make room. I am assuming that Petrus will be one seeing they already released him once and Diehl can fill in at both OG and OT . The other i'm not sure possibly JJ,Ojomo or Scott Pretty much the only guys that don't seem to have a role at this point.
    They can release Beckum
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts