+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

carlos rodgers quote

From 49ers CB Carlos Rogers: "We aren't the king of the NFL. The Giants are. The Giants are still the team to beat." #NYG

this got me so pumped up just reading this

I actually like Rogers a lot, after he said he wouldnt salsa after learning that Cruz does it to honor his grandmother, now that quote. Very respectful player.

Carlos Rogers recognizes.
    Last edited by thegiantsrule10; 10-14-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    ​​​

If we can get healthy and establish a good running game every week, we will be very hard to beat.

Nah. We still suck. Eagles and Cowboys are better. They beat us. #redfont

5trive for Fiv5

Rodgers knows the deal. Cruz is in his head and TC is in Harbaughs head!

Wow ... surprised he said that. Exciting to hear though. Played a great game today. Would have loved to get some more touchdowns rather than settling for those field goals. It all worked out today but other weeks we need to capitalize. Where did you hear/read this from Rogers?

Quote Originally Posted by ELIteManning View Post
    Wow ... surprised he said that. Exciting to hear though. Played a great game today. Would have loved to get some more touchdowns rather than settling for those field goals. It all worked out today but other weeks we need to capitalize. Where did you hear/read this from Rogers?

i got it on twitter from one of the giants beat writers, i forget who off hand

It's what any pro should say about the defending SB champs until proven otherwise. Spoken like a true pro.

the thing people like myself recognized and Carlos recognizes now is that the Giants always seem to take time to get their machine in order

This year due to a rmarkable influx in fresh talent the final effect is not sqeeking by....now we are toying with NFL dominance......something I saw in the Packers under Lombardi and always dreamed my team the Giants would be that kind or juggernaut

its mostly a mental thing