+ Reply to Thread

Any observations on Kuhn and Austin?

Wasn't really paying too much attention to the interior D-Line while watching the game. Don't see there names in the stat sheet. Did they get many snaps? How did they look?

Ill have to rewatch when game rewind is up. Snap counts are not out yet either. Kuhn did play a good amount of snaps, did not see Austin out there much.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Ill have to rewatch when game rewind is up. Snap counts are not out yet either. Kuhn did play a good amount of snaps, did not see Austin out there much.
    Funny, I was going to put up the same post asking the same thing.

I recorded it and I'm watching it again. I started paying attention to Kuhn in the 3rd qtr. For one series, he was getting stood up and not moving anyone backwards. These were pass plays, and not rush.

All-Pro
    I'm not sure but I think Austin pancaked someone on the kickoff to start the second half. The one where Wilson had a great run back.

Kuhn looked ok, has a great motor, but we need Bernard and Canty back. Austin still looks raw and not ready.

when the game was in the balance ... it was JPP, Tuck and Kiwi in there at DT and that is one of the great things about the GMEN .... now Tracey was on the field a bit ... he must have had a decent week of practice .... good for him
    Apologize to Melo 5

Will Canty be back for the skins game? And if so, will he be starting opposite Linval right away?

JPP, Tuck and Kiwi had their backs ... wisely, which i saw coming .. wise Giants fans dont go totally by the depth chart

get healthy CANTY!!!!

and hellooooo Austin time to get comfy out their ... Kuhn .. great heart, great motor, but can we sign you back to the P-Squad
    Apologize to Melo 5