+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Linval Joseph

Linval Joseph

From what I saw he (again) was a total beast today. Tremendous pressure up the middle. There was one play in the first half he completely obliterated his blocker (center I think) for his sack.

And his domination comes despite not having Canty and Bernard next to him to require attention, and essentially having two rookies (Austin and Kuhn) at the other spot.

He has matured into what seems like a certain pro-bowler.
    Last edited by DaKraken; 10-14-2012 at 11:09 PM.

He is a very strong man...

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by DaKraken View Post
    From what I saw he (again) was a total beast today. Tremendous pressure up the middle. There was one play in the first half he completely obliterated his blocker (center I think). And his domination comes despite not having Canty and Bernard next to him to require attention, and essentially having two rookies (Austin and Kuhn) at the other spot.
    Linval is a beast! a lot of our d-linemen are beasts!

Loving this guy. He grabbed Smith's leg at one point like it was the last Turkey leg at Thanksgiving dinner!

Imagine once we get Canty and Rocky back. My Formula One package (specificially to stop the run as opposed to the pass like the nascar) could come closer to reality:

Prince__________Rocky-Canty-Linval-JPP__________Hosley

__________________Kiwi-Boley-Rivers___________________

_____________KP_____________________Rolle_________ __

Just TRY to run on that...

Who will be the odd DT out once Canty and Bernard comes back? Do hey put Austin on the practice squad? Do they keep all 5 and cut or demote someone else on the roster? Tough decisions to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Who will be the odd DT out once Canty and Bernard comes back? Do hey put Austin on the practice squad? Do they keep all 5 and cut or demote someone else on the roster? Tough decisions to be made.
    I cut JJ or one of the LBs. Austin's got too much potential to dump just yet, and I'm interested in seeing what Kuhn can do over the course of a year.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    The Linval Joseph bandwagon is accepting all passengers...hop on.

Check out the sig I've been rocking since he was drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I don't think Austin is eligible for the practice squad. If he were, I think someone would sign him to their active roster just based on his potential.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by DaKraken View Post
    From what I saw he (again) was a total beast today. Tremendous pressure up the middle. There was one play in the first half he completely obliterated his blocker (center I think) for his sack.

And his domination comes despite not having Canty and Bernard next to him to require attention, and essentially having two rookies (Austin and Kuhn) at the other spot.

He has matured into what seems like a certain pro-bowler.
    IMO your post is right on the money. I think it's safe to say it has become quite obvious at this point in time that we've got one heck of a tackle on our hands.