+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turnover Ratio

Turnover Ratio

Does anyone have these numbers I can't find it around the net keep finding old stats. I feel like we're a solid top 5 in ratio with like a +4 or 5

I'll take a look right now. I don't know if we're top 5, but we're a WHOLE HELL of a lot better than we've been over the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC7301 View Post
    I'll take a look right now. I don't know if we're top 5, but we're a WHOLE HELL of a lot better than we've been over the past few years.
    This was last week's and the Giants were tied for 5th at +4. We collected 3 INTs today and didn't lose the ball at all, so we're at +7 for the year. At minimum we should still be in top 5 after today's game..

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/givetake
    Last edited by JJC7301; 10-15-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Nope not updated says SF only has one int so were gonna be top three sweet! Thanks for finding that

Yeah, I updated my post after you posted above. We're at +7, so we're probably still top 5. MUCH better than we've been in the past.

AND, we've got superior special teams!?! What a well rounded team this is. THANK GOD!!
    Last edited by JJC7301; 10-15-2012 at 01:01 AM.

This has us ranked # 3, but I don't get what it's based on. NE and 'skins are something like +10 and +8. The Bears and Texans are up there, too. All the best teams right now have a good turnover differential...

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...true&Submit=Go

i think we are top 5, but according to this board, it's all about SACKS and we are still not top 5 there, so Coughlin, Fewell, Jerry and even KGs jobs are on the line

at least, with all the pretend GMs here

whooo hooo !!!!!!!!!!
    Apologize to Melo 5