+ Reply to Thread

Love Bradshaw, but what's the plan for Brown?

AB1 (Ahmad Bradshaw) is my favorite player and I'm glad to see that he's racking up the yards behind the revamped o-line, but anyone have an idea what the Giants' plans are for AB2 (Andre Brown)? I'd like to see Brown in there as well because 1) He played so well this year when given the opportunity, and 2) He can spell some R&R for Bradshaw who has a history of injuries.

We've still got a looooonnnnggg way to go in the season and would love to see AB1 make it through without messed up feet, and want to keep AB2 in the rhythm of things.

Brown was out with a concussion, he probably would've gotten some touches, but I liked Bradshaw's performance, and Wilson got some nice runs too

Veteran
    Almost 60 carries for Bradshaw the last two weeks? I think we'll see a lot of Wilson/Brown next week

Banned
    I dont understand why people want to see the backups so bad,.... jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Manning View Post
    I dont understand why people want to see the backups so bad,.... jeez.
    1) Bradshaw has never carried the entire running game for a whole season without his feet breaking down (which incidentally is why he fell to the 7th round of the draft)
    2) Wilson has the greatest upside of any RB since Tiki, and if he progresses he may even end up being better than Tiki...

well he will be cleared this week and helloooooo .... it's all hands on deck and he has already shown he can help, so let's get back on the field Andre The Giant
    Apologize to Melo 5

Veteran
    I want to see more Wilson personally. He has looked good as of late. EARTH WIND AND FIRE!

Quote Originally Posted by nYg24 View Post
    I want to see more Wilson personally. He has looked good as of late. EARTH WIND AND FIRE!
    Exactly. I'm not looking to stunt the growth of Wilson at all, but I don't want Brown forgotten either.

CAN YOU IMAGINE ANOTHER EARTH WIND AND FIRE ALONGSIDE A WR CORP OF CRUZ, NICKS, AND BARDEN/HIXON?!? HOLY COW!

AND THE BLACK UNICORN TO BOOT!!