+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

Really NFL.com and rest of media dumbasses?!

After a week of hearing over and over again that we had NO CHANCE to win today.. NO CHANCE.. that we had to pray to not get steamrolled by the top oline and defense (plus the #1 rated QB in the league lol).. we win big.. on the road.. limit their lame *** offense to 3 points.. 3 ints.. i mean we didnt score more because we really didn't want to.. and what happens?

NOTHING..

god dammit.. nfl.com is acting like nothing happened.. all their ****ing analyst picked the 49ers and now that we won, they all acted like nothing big happened.. you know what.. **** you *****es for not giving us a chance in hell.. LETS GO GIANTS!! big win.. we need to continue on a roll.. but the media should be more hyped of our blowout.. we beat the supposed #1 team.. they should all be eating crow like animals..

Who cares... this team always thrives off of getting no respect and constantly playing as a bit of an "underdog". Let them keep doubting and disrespecting. It plays into our favor.

Veteran
    I tuned in to NFL network a few times hoping to see highlights of this game, unfortunately I have yet to see it. I know they showed it but they probably spent less then a minute talking/analyzing it. The ravens/cowboys game seem to get talked about a lot though. In any case I could care less, the G-men won and I'm happy.
    Last edited by Cloud57; 10-15-2012 at 12:41 AM.

and people were laughing at TC for saying that nobody picked the Giants to win. I thought that SF would win, but wasn't surprised by the Giants winning at all. Just surprised that it was such a dominant performance.

Quote Originally Posted by ELIteManning View Post
    Who cares... this team always thrives off of getting no respect and constantly playing as a bit of an "underdog". Let them keep doubting and disrespecting. It plays into our favor.
    bingo and even though it was a big game for us matchup wise it wasnt a div game getting us into the playoffs or something. to us it was pretty big but to the rest of the nfl its one game.

Veteran
    Niner fans are playing this down, but it will factor into the playoffs. If we're not fighting them for a wildcard, it'll affect their seed, especially if we get in. John Clayton had to mention us in his article and couldn't put it in as a short take I guess, so he put our win at #5 and didn't mention us til then. I thought he was going to ignore the game. I bet this moves us up from 14 to 10 on his power ranking.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/...yton-last-call

I seriously was hoping and expecting a win... But Xmas came early!!! I can't believe that none of the analysts owned up to how good we played.... el *******os!!