+ Reply to Thread

let's give it up for the offensive line

no sacks, one quarterback hit, over 100 yards rushing. it's as if they watched the nfc championship game from last year and corrected every thing.

good for them. we need more complete cohesiveness along the offensive line for the rest of the season like we had today. keep it up

yeah big time play from them .... amazing ... Heather Locklear's son is stepping up and one of the most negy fan hated players, Beatty, should be a pro-bowler
    Apologize to Melo 5

woah dude that's not really heather locklears son is it?

blonde on blaaaack

Big props. It is amazing what the O-Line has become since Diehl has been out.

Beatty is a beast.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    woah dude that's not really heather locklears son is it?

blonde on blaaaack
    ... im still waiting on Springer for the test
    Apologize to Melo 5

Props deserved, no doubt. But I'd still like to see us update the OLine in the next draft for improvement (not just depth).

Of course I have no basis to tell JR what to do, but that won't stop me from doing so.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    Props deserved, no doubt. But I'd still like to see us update the OLine in the next draft for improvement (not just depth).

Of course I have no basis to tell JR what to do, but that won't stop me from doing so.
    Actually it hasn't stopped most of us. LOL.

Veteran
    We have two brand new tackles (beatty did play last year but out after week 7 with the detached retinar) and they have been very solid - huge credit to beatty and locklear, diehl and mckenzie struggled a great deal last year and we still won the sb.

They get a standing ovation from me!