+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Harblah the worst in game Coach in the Game???

Is Harblah the worst in game Coach in the Game???

4th and 15 ??? just giving it back to us when he was in FG range with tons of time left ?????

just burnin' up a timeout because he got into fan mode and didnt care that his peeps upstairs were saying NOT A FUMBLE coach !!!

to me, he is way too emotional to ever win anything in the NFL ... probably could win in college, but not at this level where you need to be level-headed
    Apologize to Melo 5

I don't think he's the worst coach in the game, but he certainly doesn't understand patience and makes bone-headed decisions in the heat of battle.

He's like a Saturday Night Live parody of a head coach.

As they say, you live by the sword, you die by the sword.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-15-2012 at 06:39 AM.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Listen, when you know your getting your butt kicked it's hard to hold your composure, when you're getting your butt kicked by your arch enemy, you really can't expect him to keep it together, he has done a good job with the 49ers but I said at the end of last year that now that the league has seen him coach for a year they will have a better understanding of his style, and good coaches will exploit his tendencies and this year they would be lucky to win 10 games, only giving him that because of the rest of the division. Will probably see them again at crunch time, so no reason to beat a dead dog.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    I don't think he's the worst coach in the game, but he certainly doesn't understand patience and makes bone-headed decisions in the heat of battle.

He's like a Saturday Night Live parody of a head coach.

As they say, you live by the sword, you die by the sword.
    ^ This he doesn't think sometimes cause he is just too amped up, like when he threw the red flag to challenge the ruling on the "non fumble" with out even thinking about it or hearing from anyone else. You could see the other coach running towards him on the sideline trying to get him to not throw it.

Stop it. The football gods do not like gloaters . . . . .

He is Tom Coughlin's shine boy.

No, he's not.

Now that he's very successful the league is adapting to him and he will need to make adjustments. He took virtually the same team from 2010 (6 - 10) to 13 - 3 in 2011. He's a very good coach, maybe he's a bit too high strung and emotional but I think he's a pretty damn good coach.

As long as Norv Turner is employed, I think it's gonna be tough for anyone to claim worst coach in the game.

That dude is crazy...He was lucky that Singletary is even crazier than he is so he could land that job...

+ Reply to Thread