+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rolle just tweeted.

All we have to do is win the next 6 games & everyone will have to STFU....

Hmmmm. now I never thought about it that way.
    Not impossible is it?

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOO
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGmen.

Re: Rolle just tweeted.

He can go funk himself . I am sick of his stupid mouth too . This team does a lott of freaking talking .... They should be banned from twitter..

Rollie ok than do ir or you shut the **** up

Hahahahahahhahaa....not in this life...

At this rate, I would be surprised if they win 6 games between now and next November.

Rolle seriously needs to shut his mouth for once, especially after a trash performance like that

Did his momma ever teach him to hush? This kid's mouth keeps going and going...

He needs to be cut after the season . A long with a new coaching staff , its time to get rid of the jerks who do more talking than playing . I am sick of his tweets

He should spend his time practicing the art of tackling and taking the right angles, instead of wasting time running his mouth. Wow, his tackling is terrible.

the next 6 games? what happened to the cliche, one game at a time? He's worried about twitter instead of his lack of tackling and poor play! What an overpaid joke!

One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Veteran

I don't see that tweet