+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominick Hixon

Dominick Hixon

Who really with a straight face can say they expected Hixon to come back and contribute in the passing game. I thouht they brought him back for his return role but he has really impressed when needed. Just think the way Barden and Randle have shown what they can add they GMEN should be set for some time.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

A lot of people wanted Hixon cut. He's come up with some big plays this season. His first catch yesterday got the momentum going.

Didn't we see this post last week....Most people didn't question his ability they questioned his surgically repaired knee!

he's always been a solid player when healthy, i fully expected him to be good this year assuming he stayed healthy

this board writes a player off if they miss 1 game, let alone an entire season ... i.e. Bradshaw was put out to pasture, now he may just be the hottest RB in the NFL
    Apologize to Melo 5

i'm sorry to pat myself on the back, but i did.

not because i'm a football genius, i just really trust this coaching staff, and the fact that he was ALWAYS the next man up with an injured WR told me the coaches saw something pretty remarkable in practice.

i just really really really trust this coaching staff.

if they keep calling 87, there's a reason, if they keep going back to Bradshaw, there's a reason, etc, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Who really with a straight face can say they expected Hixon to come back and contribute in the passing game. I thouht they brought him back for his return role but he has really impressed when needed. Just think the way Barden and Randle have shown what they can add they GMEN should be set for some time.
    That would be me
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

He is showing good hands and playing well for a 3rd WR; however, he needs to make the over the shoulder catch so he can keep running. This is the second time I see him had to turn around to make a more secure and less difficult catch. Maybe the situation at the moment cause him to catch the ball like that, but it's the second time I saw that type of catch from Hixon. Maybe I'm speaking too soon, I will have to watch both catches again.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKiller View Post
    He is showing good hands and playing well for a 3rd WR; however, he needs to make the over the shoulder catch so he can keep running. This is the second time I see him had to turn around to make a more secure and less difficult catch. Maybe the situation at the moment cause him to catch the ball like that, but it's the second time I saw that type of catch from Hixon. Maybe I'm speaking too soon, I will have to watch both catches again.
    Did he drop them?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Starter
    Too bad he's been injured the past couple of years. He really deserves some props this year. Two nice catches yesterday to keep the drives alive. He's also someone who can play on the outside and not just some slot receiver. If Nicks were to go down for the year, Hixon could probabaly fill in perfectly as a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCat_FIN View Post
    Too bad he's been injured the past couple of years. He really deserves some props this year. Two nice catches yesterday to keep the drives alive. He's also someone who can play on the outside and not just some slot receiver. If Nicks were to go down for the year, Hixon could probabaly fill in perfectly as a starter.
    He has done exactly that while Nicks was injured