+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wilson Turning On The Afterburners On That Return Actually Made Me Laugh Out Loud!

The way he at first hesitated and then stepped on the gas and shot though that hole.....WOW!
    Makes me laugh now thinking about it!
    Boy howdy....a Giants return man we can actually be excited about after so long is a dream come true and adds such a critical dimension to our sp .teams and field position.
    LMAO..........................thinking about that run again!!!!! LMFAO..........WOW

Wilson is getting more snaps based on his successes
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Yea that was crazy, I remember thinking to myself "why does he look so slow?" and then Boom! He just took off.

This guy is like the next C. J Spiller in explosive play-making potential. I personally think he's got bigger potential, and I like Spiller.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Yea that was crazy, I remember thinking to myself "why does he look so slow?" and then Boom! He just took off.

This guy is like the next C. J Spiller in explosive play-making potential. I personally think he's got bigger potential, and I like Spiller.
    He hestitates to look up field and see where his blocking is and then WHAM
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

LMFAO...................WOW

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    true, I'm loving the pace he's progressing in and how we're letting him get more and more experience accordingly. It also helps when our #1 back is playing as well as he is. Other teams don't have that luxury and are forced to throw rookies right into the battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    And in other news, water is wet

Wilson has obviously spent time with Eli lately... he just stops to read what's coming his way and adjusts accordingly. And once he's through, he's gone...

Wilson is a BEAST, so happy Reese snagged this guy up. And the more I watch him, the more you believe Reese wanted him over Doug Martin.

this kid is quick. scary quick. I dont think he should be returning kicks though. Its a great way to get the guy IR'd before he even gets a single full series at his natural position.

He deserves more then the what, 4 carries he got yesterday? geez