+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jacobs gave away all our secrets...lol...and apparently hugs as well...PROFESSOR CRUE

Jacobs gave away all our secrets...lol...and apparently hugs as well...PROFESSOR CRUE

ESPN game notes....Brandon Jacobs who was inactive was in the GIANTS locker room handing out HUGS and HANDSHAKES to his former team mates after the game.

LMFAO

Hey professor crue....ummmm....where are ya...og yeah crying over your loss...gotcha...

All-Pro
    Yea. Speaking of Crue, he is always, always in here putting in his 2 cents about what the giants are doing wrong. After that debacle yesteray where you control the clock for over 40 minutes and have 500 plus yards of offense and just make COSTLY errors to give that game away. At end of 2nd clock management when they had time for one play and romo let play go to long and got called for grounded with 1 second left and no FG and then at the end of game with 34 seconds and 1 time out just about already in FG range that should be TEXTBOOK to be able to run at least 3 plays with the time out and sideline plays and that got only 1 and never moved it any closer and missed game winning FG attempt. JUST PUTRID... WHERE are you CRUE, Id like to here again now much better the cowboys are then the giants.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Oh and lets not forget how much better romo is the eli

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Oh and lets not forget how much better romo is the eli

yawn...in hiding, with the niner and eagles fans.....thats where Crue is...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    yawn...in hiding, with the niner and eagles fans.....thats where Crue is...
    yes speaking of the Eagles their turnovers finally caught up with them yesterday. I thought they were going to get away with it YET AGAIN when they took the 23-13 lead with just over 3 minutes left in the game. but the Lions were able to score 10 points in final 3m to tie and win in OT. Glad to see that Vicks Turnovers finally came back to BITE THEM

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    I wonder what Hoagie thinks whereever he is. Man, I miss him. lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    ESPN game notes....Brandon Jacobs who was inactive was in the GIANTS locker room handing out HUGS and HANDSHAKES to his former team mates after the game.

LMFAO

Hey professor crue....ummmm....where are ya...og yeah crying over your loss...gotcha...

Oh yeah...it's a known fact that you can pick up copies of the Giants Offensive game plan at 7-11 free with the purchase of a Big Gulp!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Oh yeah...it's a known fact that you can pick up copies of the Giants Offensive game plan at 7-11 free with the purchase of a Big Gulp!
    lol, ok so some of you chumps thinking i am in hiding after my boyz lost yesterday. some of yall think i am crying over the loss.....well think again. sure it sucks my team lost yesterday, but i saw a very different team playing yesterday than the past three games....i saw a team playing actual football.
    Dallas had this game. if it werent for the break down on the kickoff coverage and if it werent for the slip scandrick had that enabled that receiver to get that long ball to put the ravens inside of the 5 towards end of game, then this thread would not even exist.
    you Dallas haters are probably gleefully dancing in the streets about the Cowboys being in last place by a half a game. lol, well i gotta tell ya, i aint worried. if Dallas can play like that for the rest of the yr, they are gonna be just fine. ive been saying i'll be happy if Dallas can make it to 5-3 by the halfway point.
    yeah you giants looked good yesterday against the niners, who clearly just didnt have that fire to play. kinda like Dallas after they soundly beat your team. i will remind you people that you are 0-2 in division play. thats gonna come back to haunt yall, especially when Dallas beats the lil g's the second time around. we are all still in the first half of the season with 11 games to go. i like to wait till the second half to see how the push is going to go. lots of football left people.

oooooh yeah, i aint worried yet lol. my team will be just fine.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, ok so some of you chumps thinking i am in hiding after my boyz lost yesterday. some of yall think i am crying over the loss.....well think again. sure it sucks my team lost yesterday, but i saw a very different team playing yesterday than the past three games....i saw a team playing actual football.
    Dallas had this game. if it werent for the break down on the kickoff coverage and if it werent for the slip scandrick had that enabled that receiver to get that long ball to put the ravens inside of the 5 towards end of game, then this thread would not even exist.
    you Dallas haters are probably gleefully dancing in the streets about the Cowboys being in last place by a half a game. lol, well i gotta tell ya, i aint worried. if Dallas can play like that for the rest of the yr, they are gonna be just fine. ive been saying i'll be happy if Dallas can make it to 5-3 by the halfway point.
    yeah you giants looked good yesterday against the niners, who clearly just didnt have that fire to play. kinda like Dallas after they soundly beat your team. i will remind you people that you are 0-2 in division play. thats gonna come back to haunt yall, especially when Dallas beats the lil g's the second time around. we are all still in the first half of the season with 11 games to go. i like to wait till the second half to see how the push is going to go. lots of football left people.

oooooh yeah, i aint worried yet lol. my team will be just fine.
    first of all Dallas didnt soundly beat our team. the final score was 24-17. and dont forget the second game is being played in Eli's House, lol (3-0) maybe you will get lucky and he will sign your wall again. that might be worth something someday.

As far as the 0-2. you are right on this Crue. The Niner Victory will mean nothing if RG3 runs all over them next week and drops us to 0-3, a hole we wont be able to climb out of. Only chance then would be to win a bunch more of the non division games while the others lose some. which is what has happened so far.

Dallas did play a dominating game yesterday. See my post above. BUT the blunders by Romo and coaching staff has cost you guys games in past 2 seasons... you dont correct that you will keep losing the close ones

4-New York Giants!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread