+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

49er Fans Turn On Each Other After Giant Loss!!

This is unbelievable. They are getting just as bad as Oakland. Glad they are taking each other out!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Bro the best is the people who ACTUALLY BELIEVE that Jacobs gave our team the game plan!!!! LMMFAO!!! Seriously what a bunch of kunts.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    This is unbelievable. They are getting just as bad as Oakland. Glad they are taking each other out!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...headline_stack
    from what I read in that article, the fan that was stabbed, was on his way to the game. It did not happen after the loss. But regardless it is sad to see something like that happen. If I'm not mistaken, wasnt there a stabbing outside Candlestick or Oakland during or after a 49ers/Raiders preseason game a couple years back?
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    from what I read in that article, the fan that was stabbed, was on his way to the game. It did not happen after the loss. But regardless it is sad to see something like that happen. If I'm not mistaken, wasnt there a stabbing outside Candlestick or Oakland during or after a 49ers/Raiders preseason game a couple years back?
    Yep, It was shortly after the start of the game. Also, there was a beat down outside Candlestick last year after a MLB game. I think that left a man paralyzed and brain damaged for life. There is also lots of stabbings at Raiders games as well.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran
    Freaking animals. I'm pretty sure last week I asked the question if they could go one week without stabbing someone...Apparently I got my answer.

Didn't the Bryan Stow tragedy teach these degenerates anything?