+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BParcells777 Told You All

That the Giants will beat the 49ers and a lot of posters got on his case cause of what he posted especially his Giants Fan Mates who tried to show him out for 49er Fans. I felt sick to my stomach. I thought we suppose to be down with each other. If we disagree, we disagree but come on what I have seen recently made me shake my head in Shame. The Brown Paper bag of shame goes to the very doubtful and mean posters who don't know how to show unity.

BP was right and those of us, like me, who thought we would lose that game were wrong. what an awesome thing to be wrong about.

but i don't agree with this unity thing. i'm loyal to the giants, win or lose, but i'm never going to assume they're going to win because of loyalty. it's silly to think that being a fan means we just shut our brains off, or only use it to justify why we predict a giants win every single week.

thats not right! more posters (Giants fans) agreed with him! maybe you were reading 9er fans comments!

Does BParcells777 have this weeks Lotto numbers?

I'm lost. I didn't see the topic?

I don't think any Giants fan.... well most Giants fans were shocked we won yesterday. Most of us knew we were going to win. Those are the games we play our best football.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Banned
    we took a long time to jell last year, but wound up #1....although not a team for the ages
    then we upgraded 33% of the roster in the off season......it takes time for everyone to get in synch. This present team is the most powerful one I have ever seen.

I just felt that was about to come to fruition......its not that the 49rs are terrible, its that we are that good. We are on the verge of becoming a very dominant team. Only injuries can stop us, but you know what? We always seem to have a talented guy to step up.....only Eli is a sacred cow because the Giants refuse to hire really compitent back up QBs......why?......I have no idea why. I saw a lot of promise in Perrilloux but where is he now?

Having said that we will always have problems with mobile QBs......I hope we can recreate the NASCAR Dline of last year this week and just not give this talented kid a moment to think. We could indeed lose this coming Sunday. Robert Griffin is a wild card. Chances are we will be fine.
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-15-2012 at 10:46 AM.

Kudos BParcells777 (jak)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    I'm lost. I didn't see the topic?

I don't think any Giants fan.... well most Giants fans were shocked we won yesterday. Most of us knew we were going to win. Those are the games we play our best football.
    Actually there were an unusual amount of Giants fans on this board and others that did not see this coming and thought we would lose......some thought we would lose big.....I thought that was odd. I have never seen Giants fans predict a blowout of the Giants before.......very strange week

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    That the Giants will beat the 49ers and a lot of posters got on his case cause of what he posted especially his Giants Fan Mates who tried to show him out for 49er Fans. I felt sick to my stomach. I thought we suppose to be down with each other. If we disagree, we disagree but come on what I have seen recently made me shake my head in Shame. The Brown Paper bag of shame goes to the very doubtful and mean posters who don't know how to show unity.
    he said the same thing twice last year that the Giants would blow them out. While he is a true Giants fan he is nuts sometimes.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    we took a long time to jell last year, but wound up #1....although not a team for the ages
    then we upgraded 33% of the roster in the off season......it takes time for everyone to get in synch. This present team is the most powerful one I have ever seen.

I just felt that was about to come to fruition......its not that the 49rs are terrible, its that we are that good. We are on the verge of becoming a very dominant team. Only injuries can stop us, but you know what? We always seem to have a talented guy to step up.....only Eli is a sacred cow because the Giants refuse to hire really compitent back up QBs......why?......I have no idea why. I saw a lot of promise in Perrilloux but where is he now?

Having said that we will always have problems with mobile QBs......I hope we can recreate the NASCAR Dline of last year this week and just not give this talented kid a moment to think. We could indeed lose this coming Sunday. Robert Griffin is a wild card. Chances are we will be fine.
    YOU CALLED FOR A BLOWOUT WIN ALL WEEK AND YOU WERE RIGHT ON!!!

Give me your take on the Skins game please
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***