+ Reply to Thread

Smile Where's Marvin49 ?

( Marvin49 is a die hard 49ers fan )
    Hi Marvin.......As I promised you, I would talk to you on Monday !...........I'm sorry to disappoint you again !.You had us going with that FG for a few minutes, but as I told you, Superman ,always shows up for the rescue.
    He didn't wait for the 4th Quarter this time. Maybe we meet again in a few months ..... Start practicing now.,,,,,,,,BTW Giant Fans, go easy on Marvin, he's suffering from the Agony of Defeat !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-15-2012 at 11:01 AM.

None of those niner trolls have showed up after we humiliated them. I was calling this all week. Scrubs...

A few came back. They posted in the Smack Talk section.

Like..3 showed up and congratulated us.
    I want those who actually talked all that smack to come back, those who posted essays on why Alex Smith is the greatest 49'er ever.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Like..3 showed up and congratulated us.
    I want those who actually talked all that smack to come back, those who posted essays on why Alex Smith is the greatest 49'er ever.
    I'm waiting also !

The three that showed up after the game in smack talk are true niner fans. To those guys, best of luck. The rest are the bandwagon that just lost all of its wheels...

Hey was agreeing with a giants fan that said I acted like a Egals douchbag when I said that Giants fan that he was scared. I said he was scared cause he was acting like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The three that showed up after the game in smack talk are true niner fans. To those guys, best of luck. The rest are the bandwagon that just lost all of its wheels...
    At the beginning of the season I predicted a 13-3 season, losing to the 49ers and the redskins twice...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    At the beginning of the season I predicted a 13-3 season, losing to the 49ers and the redskins twice...