+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady, Pats after Victory

    What a punk. Whatever happened to win like a man, lose like a man? I don't like Brady, but this rubs me the wrong way.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...6336--nfl.html

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGFaninILL View Post
    What a punk. Whatever happened to win like a man, lose like a man? I don't like Brady, but this rubs me the wrong way.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...6336--nfl.html
    When you(Brady) tell a guy to come see you after the game when you win and then lose, you better expect some **** talking coming your way.

    I think this is only a story because Tom Brady was the one who got **** talked. Other then that, I don't really have much of an issue.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

    Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

    GO GIANTS!

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    When you(Brady) tell a guy to come see you after the game when you win and then lose, you better expect some **** talking coming your way.

    I think this is only a story because Tom Brady was the one who got **** talked. Other then that, I don't really have much of an issue.
    Yeah, but the classier way to have handled it was to catch TB's eye across the field and salute him. No, 'what you say 'bout 'dat now mofo' attitude. Trash talk is silver, but silence is golden.

  4. #4
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    When you(Brady) tell a guy to come see you after the game when you win and then lose, you better expect some **** talking coming your way.

    I think this is only a story because Tom Brady was the one who got **** talked. Other then that, I don't really have much of an issue.
    Do you really think Brady walked up to this kid and initiated the exchange? Or was see me after a response?

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by LBB View Post
    Do you really think Brady walked up to this kid and initiated the exchange? Or was see me after a response?
    Sherman was trying to get Brady to throw his way the entire game and Brady said something to the effect of "see me after the game when we win"....So Sherman saw him after the game.

    lol whats the scandal?

  6. #6
    yeah he's a punk, he wont be playing Brady for 4 years .. how brave of him

    go taunt somebody you play twice a year and how about taunting somebody that could twist you into a pretzel

    hmmm, wonder if he hung out with T.O. during T.O.s laughable tryout
    Apologize to Melo 5

  7. #7
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,077
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    yeah he's a punk, he wont be playing Brady for 4 years .. how brave of him

    go taunt somebody you play twice a year and how about taunting somebody that could twist you into a pretzel
    I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

    (I assume I don't need the red font here...)

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    I don't see the big deal here. Sounds like Brady was asking for it.

  9. #9
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Brady tried to punk him and ended up eating crow!!! Awesome deal.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  10. #10
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,030
    "17 points? We are only going to score 17pts? Ok.... hahaha"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts