+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CB Richard Sherman taunts Tom Brady, Pats after Victory

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    When you(Brady) tell a guy to come see you after the game when you win and then lose, you better expect some **** talking coming your way.

I think this is only a story because Tom Brady was the one who got **** talked. Other then that, I don't really have much of an issue.
    Do you really think Brady walked up to this kid and initiated the exchange? Or was see me after a response?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap...headline_stack

Sherman might just be one of my favorite players outside of the Giants now. 2nd year pro standing up to the almighty Brady. Love it.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LBB View Post
    Do you really think Brady walked up to this kid and initiated the exchange? Or was see me after a response?
    Sherman was trying to get Brady to throw his way the entire game and Brady said something to the effect of "see me after the game when we win"....So Sherman saw him after the game.

lol whats the scandal?

I don't give a crap about Brady but at this point in his career, Sherman can't carry Brady's jock in this league.

So, really it's just a story about a punk whose stats would indicate that no one on earth other than his Mom would be talking about him today, save for his offense bailing him out so he can trash talk one of the best QBs in the league.

Sounds like he's got a great agent.

Brady has a rep of talking smack to defenders during a game throughout his career. Good for his arrogant butt! He said to see him after they won, so the guy did. Still remember his smug arrogant laugh when told he would only score 17 in the SB. " just 17? Hate Brady & NE!

yeah he's a punk, he wont be playing Brady for 4 years .. how brave of him

go taunt somebody you play twice a year and how about taunting somebody that could twist you into a pretzel

hmmm, wonder if he hung out with T.O. during T.O.s laughable tryout
    Apologize to Melo 5

Banned
    The only reason this is an issue is because Sherman posted about it on his Twitter abd because it was about Tom Brady.Trash talking goes on and on in sports and it always will. It is part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    yeah he's a punk, he wont be playing Brady for 4 years .. how brave of him

go taunt somebody you play twice a year and how about taunting somebody that could twist you into a pretzel
    I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

(I assume I don't need the red font here...)

I have a feeling Brady will have the last laugh. All he had to say is "would you like to see one of my Three SB rings?"

Sherman was trying to get under Brady's skin, and it worked. Seattle needed something like that to throw him off.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

+ Reply to Thread