Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Prince was a bad pick

I told everyone on this board the Prince was a bad pick and Jimmy Smith would be a better pro, and that his character issues could be resolved in the right locker room like the giants or where he ended up with the Ravens. Prince has been constantly beat since playing, he had one pick on an under thrown ball from vince young and thats it. I understand he is a rookie and he missed alot of time but everyone said he was the next Revis and would make an impact right away.

Veteran

Re: Prince was a bad pick

another Nintendo player throws a nerf ball and pretends to be a GM.

IDIOT

This is the definition of overreacting... just nonsense.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Gotta really wait for next year to determine if he's a bust or not.

Worst case scenario is that he becomes Antrel Rolle 2.0 in terms of converted from CB to Safety. He does look slow at times for the position.

[quote user="B-Red22"]I told everyone on this board the Prince was a bad pick and Jimmy Smith would be a better pro, and that his character issues could be resolved in the right locker room like the giants or where he ended up with the Ravens. Prince has been constantly beat since playing, he had one pick on an under thrown ball from vince young and thats it. I understand he is a rookie and he missed alot of time but everyone said he was the next Revis and would make an impact right away.[/quote]I had Smith rated higher as well but I dont blame the Giants taking Prince

[quote user="TheEnigma"]Gotta really wait for next year to determine if he's a bust or not.

Worst case scenario is that he becomes Antrel Rolle 2.0 in terms of converted from CB to Safety. He does look slow at times for the position.[/quote]

gotta wait longer than that imo..cmon guys...dont over react

Dont post to much here, big time giants fan but bigger CFB fan. This was a bad pick I agree, he was a converted RB and he had Suh the previous year which bolstered his stock. He grabs alot of jersey and cant cover without doing that. Reese if aweful in later rounds and I usually give him credit for his 1st round picks but he messed up this year. Except Austin that was a great pick.

prince hasnt played well, but this is dumb. guy had one practice in training camp then was thrown into this disaster of a defense where it seems like nobody knows whats going on and hes a bad pick. talk about an overreaction.

Overreaction, wait till next year to make an evaluation. This is his 4th game?