+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

My God is Wilson fast or what?

This kid has a second gear that is scarey. Adds another dimension that the Giants have been lacking. If he stays healthy and holds onto the ball I predict Two KO returns this year and alot of big runs from scrimmage. I wonder how he is in the passing game. I 'd love to see him in the flat one-on-one.

Faster than a Speeding Bullet !

He's fast, but I don't think he's that fast. He is more of a darter. Quick up to top speed and can cut while running flat out. I think there are plenty of players who could out run him though.

If he can stay healthy he's going to be a good one.....he hits those holes at top end speed and doesn't need that much of a hole to get it to the second level unlike the bigger backs.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He's fast, but I don't think he's that fast. He is more of a darter. Quick up to top speed and can cut while running flat out. I think there are plenty of players who could out run him though.
    Yea his burst is unreal. I did notice however that he got caught on that one return where it looked like he was going all the way.

There may be players that are faster than him but damn is he FAST... combine that with his impeccable balance and ability to absorb contact without going down is incredible...
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    And yesterday he showed a little bit of power. He is going to be a very complete back after a year with TC

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Yea his burst is unreal. I did notice however that he got caught on that one return where it looked like he was going all the way.

There may be players that are faster than him but damn is he FAST... combine that with his impeccable balance and ability to absorb contact without going down is incredible...
    Nah, he got tripped up. He wouldn't have got caught if it wasn't for that.

Wilson is all about acceleration. Once he's up to his top speed, he can be caught and is frequently caught from behind on big runs. However, he accelerates so quickly to his top speed compared to most in the NFL that he can still get huge gains on runs and returns.

He can cut really well too.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Might be faster on turf.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Nah, he got tripped up. He wouldn't have got caught if it wasn't for that.
    +1

He got tripped up a little that made him go a little of balance and by the time he was going to get back to full speed he was caught