+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris Canty!!!!

Chris Canty!!!!

So... who do we let go for him coming back to the lineup... which is huge. I say Jernigan... he is next to useless, either him or Sash...

Quote Originally Posted by luni View Post
    So... who do we let go for him coming back to the lineup... which is huge. I say Jernigan... he is next to useless, either him or Sash...
    Get rid of Eli

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

They gave Ramses Barden 4 years to actually show us something. They're not getting rid of Jernigan.

50 bucks says it's Petrus who gets cut.

I think you're allowed to dress 45 out of 53 on an active NFL roster. Look at the 8 "inactives". Anyone who's healthy, or plays DT would be a front-runner.

Then again, people are just assuming that Canty is ready to play. Who's to say he won't just get thrown on IR?
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Petrus

I think it actually going to be Kuhn, then the Giants will sign him to the practice squad.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    I think you're allowed to dress 45 out of 53 on an active NFL roster. Look at the 8 "inactives". Anyone who's healthy, or plays DT would be a front-runner.

Then again, people are just assuming that Canty is ready to play. Who's to say he won't just get thrown on IR?
    Canty is on a weekly radio show (Either Michael Kay or Big Fat Mike, I can't remember) but was disappointed he was put on PUP because he felt like he was ready by week 4. He's def ready and itching to come back. I'm looking forward to his return.

Any chance that it's bernard depending on how badly he's hurt?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Get rid of Eli
    Are you crazy, trade Eli for a draft pick, at least get something for him

Quote Originally Posted by WinterIsComing View Post
    I think it actually going to be Kuhn, then the Giants will sign him to the practice squad.
    I hope not. He wont make it back to the PS. He has started the last 2 games for us. Someone will snatch him up. Canty in, Petrus out with Diehl back.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."