+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (Realistic/Educated) Redskins Fan Here

Quote Originally Posted by enforcer_upu View Post
    I'm not sure I'm willing to put Deion on there, but without a doubt ST was the best defender they've ever had (I do mean ever). But I've blocked that from my mind just to avoid thinking about what could/should have been
    He would of been one of if not the greatest ever to play the game. I actually enjoyed watching him more then any other player outside of the Giants in the NFL. Such a shame. He was going to be something special.

He was actually who I wanted the Giants to draft in 04', over a QB cause we had Kurt Warner.

5trive for Fiv5

We are flying up to NY to see this game. I want to see the RG3 hype live! I fully believe that our D will show up again as they are definitely showing improvement and they will give RG3 an NFL wake up call... similar to the Panthers game. ( We went to that one and it was quite enjoyable, their fans were REALLY quiet in the 2nd half and vacating at a rapid rate) I know the Skins always play us hard, but the Gmen know how crucial this Divisional game is.. and the sleeping GIANTS have been awakened these last 2 weeks. I see RG3getting his bell rung like the Hunchback came to town....

Giants 24 - Skins 10

I can certainly see our offense struggling a bit, but I'm not sure about holding them to 10 points, if only because they've already scored on defense 3 times this season and each of the last 2 weeks. Their front 7 get far more pressure than they get credit for, it's just that the secondary doesn't allow for many "coverage sacks".

Regardless, it always seems like the game we play at the Meadowlands is the hardest of the year (at least for the past few). I'll be nervous no matter what, lol.

(And let's be fair here, any smart Giants fan has at least a little worry about what RG3 can do!)

I don't believe this will be a cakewalk... but let's look at the speculation vs. the outcome of the Niners game. I believe our biggest feat will be containing RG3, but I will say when the Gmen start to get hot ( like right now) we can expect results. We won't be coming into this game like we did against them last year.... over confident. We are getting healthier and starting to look like last year at the end of the season... It will be a great game to be at and I am looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by BleedBlueATL View Post
    I don't believe this will be a cakewalk... but let's look at the speculation vs. the outcome of the Niners game. I believe our biggest feat will be containing RG3, but I will say when the Gmen start to get hot ( like right now) we can expect results. We won't be coming into this game like we did against them last year.... over confident. We are getting healthier and starting to look like last year at the end of the season... It will be a great game to be at and I am looking forward to it!
    I'm jealous you get to go, lol. Though I was at the Vikes game and WOW did FedEx get loud!!

LOL..Thanks... I live in Atlanta, but am originally from NY... We try to go to at least 4 games a season.. 2+ home and 2 away and see some new stadiums each year. FedEx was a bit rowdy when we were there. We will never go to Philly again... rudest, nastiest fans I have ever seen. Although division rivals... Skins fans have always been pretty cool!

I do think you will see the Gmen develop some more urgency in our Division games the next few weeks though. Plus our running game/ O Line are really starting to gel, and the defense is really waking up. I really think it will be a tough one for your Skins!!!

I believe Vick had a faster 40 but that Vick is long gone...

I think it could be a shoot out but the way we defended the option this year im not worried bout that. In the end should be a great game but I think we have the advantage in almost every position. 31- 20 Giants

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    If we're talking straight line speed then Vick isn't even close to as fast as RG3 IMO. In fact, I'm not sure if 2001 Michael Vick is either. But I will concede the fact that Vick is more of a shady, slippery runner than RG3.

And you're absolutely right about this week and taking the hits. If the Giants get pressure on RG3 then this game will be his on the field training and we'll get to see exactly how tough this kid is.
    Really? Vick is #5 on the all time best combine 40 yd dash

Bo Jackson is #1, Dion Sanders #2

Banned
    OP, why are you lying to them? We are nothing but pure scumbag trash and we are damn proud of it. You know why? Because we here in DC don't give a **** what anyone thinks of us, unlike rest of the country.There has been a lot of resentment down here against the Giants for their lucky ways and we hate you almost as much as the Cowgirls. You thought Eagles/Cowgirls fans were annoying? You thought Niners fans were degenerate? Well you haven't seen anything yet. This rivalry is about to turn up a notch. We haven't had much to cheer for in years past but now that we due we have a whole lotta **** to talkHAIL TO THE ****ING REDSKINS

+ Reply to Thread