+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (Realistic/Educated) Redskins Fan Here

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    OP, why are you lying to them? We are nothing but pure scumbag trash and we are damn proud of it. You know why? Because we here in DC don't give a **** what anyone thinks of us, unlike rest of the country.There has been a lot of resentment down here against the Giants for their lucky ways and we hate you almost as much as the Cowgirls. You thought Eagles/Cowgirls fans were annoying? You thought Niners fans were degenerate? Well you haven't seen anything yet. This rivalry is about to turn up a notch. We haven't had much to cheer for in years past but now that we due we have a whole lotta **** to talkHAIL TO THE ****ING REDSKINS
    dude honestly lay off your meth habits, looks like its really gettin to you

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    I think it could be a shoot out but the way we defended the option this year im not worried bout that. In the end should be a great game but I think we have the advantage in almost every position. 31- 20 Giants
    Win, lose or draw, I hope this specific misconception gets put to rest this week. The Redskins actually run very little of these plays anymore. Every week gets further and further away from a college-style-looking offense.

Bench Player
    Redskins win, we are smarter, better smelling, and have the fastest qb in the league. Hail

gotta be very exciting for you guys ... altho in classic football irony now that you finally have a franchise QB for the 1st time in like forever ... even some of your Super Bowl winning QBs werent exactly household names

anyway, now that you finally have one ... your D is, at least, statiscally not holding up it's end of the deal ... now it can be misleading, you get into shootouts and the yards can really start to pile up, but i imagine it is still frustrating
    Apologize to Melo 5

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Really? Vick is #5 on the all time best combine 40 yd dash

Bo Jackson is #1, Dion Sanders #2
    Do you have a source for that? I've never heard that before about the dog killer and i'd be interested to see that..
    I know Bo supposedly ran a 4.1 or something like that, but before times were electronically registered they were known to be greatly exaggerated.

Giants have had a tendency to come out flat 2-3 times a year when up against supposedly inferior opponents. They did it this year against the Browns and luckily put together a second half blitz. They also did not start out well against the Bucs. I would hope after what happended last year they will be pumped up for this game even after the big win over the 49ers this week, I think they will spy Griffin and just let the front 4 pressure RG3. Redskins don't have the receivers to match the Giants and although RG3 has been impressive as a rookie he can't yet be compared to Eli when it comes to reading defenses and throwing the ball. Redskins D seems very weak and I would be shocked if the Giants score less than 30. 31-17 is my prediction for what it's worth.

Bench Player
    Vick's 40 time came from his pro-day, and was hand timed. Basically, it's about as accurate as Hellen Keller pitching.

Veteran
    Put up 26 on one of the best D's in the league.
    No problem putting up 38 against you guys.
    And you guys might put up 30, but
    your going to have to to even have a chance.

Bench Player
    If we can win this game, after the G-Men just put a beatdown on one of the better teams in the loaded NFC, it would alter my expdctations for this season a little. We don't win this game without turnovers though. Can't wait for this game though. Last year felt real good after 2-3 years of getting embarrassed. Hopefully we can make it three in a row.

+ Reply to Thread