+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JUSTIN TUCK

JUSTIN TUCK

Did he play or was he hurt. Just checked the stats and saw no mention of him,

Wish I could have seen the game.Hi Lights will have to do.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

I thought he was fine yesterday. He was getting pressure just no sacks. Same for Osi except Osi helped force some sacks with up field pressure and got a bunch of QB hits.

Some people were bashing Tuck yesteday and I think it was unwarranted.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

He played well, made some plays on the outside.

i missed the game, i saw someone said tracy was playing in his spot? that true?

Starter
    Our D-Line played phenomenal yesterday. The pass rush made Alex Smith uncomfortable all game and allowed Antrel Rolle to have 2 INTs. Held Gore to 36 yds. Prince had an INT also.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbluetribe View Post
    i missed the game, i saw someone said tracy was playing in his spot? that true?
    Tracy came in for a series at the end of the game when Tuck was nicked up.

Tuck was "ok" yesterday ... nothing amazing, but solid. Him having another "injury" to blame his invisible performances on is a bit troubling though.

Banned
    Osi needs to play better too. He broke containment which he does often and allowed a long run be overly aggressive rushing the passer.

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Osi needs to play better too. He broke containment which he does often and allowed a long run be overly aggressive rushing the passer.
    I noticed they started covering Osi with using the SAM as the containment on that side. Great adjustment yesterday.

thought his play improved dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Tracy came in for a series at the end of the game when Tuck was nicked up.

Tuck was "ok" yesterday ... nothing amazing, but solid. Him having another "injury" to blame his invisible performances on is a bit troubling though.
    Thats cool how did he play, I go to william and mary and his last year was my freshmen year, and I would agree with you about tuck, has been gone seemingly all year, something with my car came up and i missed game so I didnt get a chance to judge how tuck played but it looks all year like he just doesnt give it his all physically, wonder if he just cant anymore