+ Reply to Thread

Is Rolle a cancer? He's a pretty good safety at times, moreso in the run support

But he points the finger far too often & never shuts his mouth.. Doesn't own up to his mistakes. I've blasted him in the past for this & also applauded him... he's a clown in a circus without a leash.

He's called out the coaching staff before(can't blame him for that but then again he throws everyone but himself under the bus too much)

I can't see us cutting him because he's playing out of position & there's not much help back there aside from Webster & our LB corps is awful.

He's a good safety but by his mouth you would think he was top 3
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: Is Rolle a cancer? He's a pretty good safety at times, moreso in the run support

Thoughts?
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

Re: Is Rolle a cancer? He's a pretty good safety at times, moreso in the run support

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Thoughts?[/quote]

How many ints does he have so far this year? What about pass defenses? How bout tackles?
    Has he at least got 1 of each? Hear a lot more from him in the locker room & on tweeter than you hear from him on the field I'm afraid.

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Thoughts?[/quote]

How many ints does he have so far this year? What about pass defenses? How bout tackles?
    Has he at least got 1 of each? Hear a lot more from him in the locker room & on tweeter than you hear from him on the field I'm afraid.[/quote]

It's so true.. I know he isn't playing his natural position or role he planned on when he signed here but either way the production just isn't there... how do we have SO MANY miscommunications game after game.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?