+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jim Harbaugh dropped a couple pegs down this weekend.

First he took Gilbride's bait hook line and sinker.

But more importantly, he was outcoached by Coughlin yesterday.

That college crap with pulling Alex Smith for What's-His-Name completely blew up in his face.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

I loved his challenge. Too arrogant to even wait and listen to his guys in the booth

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I loved his challenge. Too arrogant to even wait and listen to his guys in the booth
    That was absolutely ridiculous.
    Will Hill is the J.R. Smith of the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Agreed.....he was coaching with his heart, and not his mind.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Yeah Harbaugh does have a little bit of a toolishness about him. He's got some rex ryan in him.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

I think Harbaugh is a very good coach I also think he has a screw loose and can be unstable. He has that crazy look in his eyee.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I think Harbaugh is a very good coach I also think he has a screw loose and can be unstable. He has that crazy look in his eyee.......
    LOL, couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    First he took Gilbride's bait hook line and sinker.

But more importantly, he was outcoached by Coughlin yesterday.

That college crap with pulling Alex Smith for What's-His-Name completely blew up in his face.
    Harbaugh has been outcoached by TC in all 3 meetings they had so far.

although we lost to the 9ers in the reg season last year i still believe TC outcoached Harbaugh and the meetings since then proved that!

TC is in Harbaughs head and he doesnt know what to do when facing the Giants!

It's funny how 1 loss can change the feelings for a coach, or player for that matter. Harbaugh was out coached yesterday, but he's still a good coach. His team and strategy was exposed and the blueprint to beat them has been drawn up. Not every team has the personnel to play that game though, but regardless, thev've been exposed.

harbaugh is a great coach. once in awhile it seems his emotions get the best of him and that challenge kind of symbolized it well. he got outcoached yesterday, couldn't adjust his gameplan after being shut down in the first half, probably cause his head was out and his heart was in.