+ Reply to Thread

Tom Coughlin passes Bill Parcells for second on the Giants' all time win list

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/15/...ime-wins-list/

Excerpt: "
    Lost in the elation of a New York Giants26-3 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday afternoon was a record-setting moment for head coach Tom Coughlin. As the clock struck 00:00 in the fourth quarter, Coughlin was credited with his 78th win as coach of Big Blue, passing Bill Parcells for second on the franchise's all-times win list.

The win was also the 146th of Coughlin's long NFL career, passing Jeff Fisher for sole possession of 18th on the all-time wins list. And it's only three wins behind former Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Bill Cowher." Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I wonder if TC gets eight more wins this season to pass Owens' record of 153??
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    I hope so.
    It would be great

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I wonder if TC gets eight more wins this season to pass Owens' record of 153??
    Career-Wise Wins Yes, Very Possible. Franchise-Wise No way. Steve Owen's 153 Giant Wins is probably going to stay at Giants No. 1 for good. No one in the modern era will surpass that unless they increase the games per season. Realistically, you'll need a head coach to stay on the team for 12-15 seasons with winning seasons every year just to match.
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 10-15-2012 at 08:42 PM.

..........and what a win to do it with!
    No one remembers who came in second.

And unlike Bill there is 0 odds of him leaving us high and dry with no continuity plan.