+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TC usual speech

"responsibility always comes right back to me and I accept it, Coughlin said".

Man I am tired of hearing this. THEN FIX IT.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: TC usual speech

[quote user="ibbill"]"responsibility always comes right back to me and I accept it, Coughlin said".

Man I am tired of hearing this. THEN FIX IT.[/quote]

He don't have the parts to fix the machine..
    Total lack of talent

Bolley, Prince, Barden, Canty, Benard, Ross, Rolles, Moss, Boss etc... the list goes on & on

JR-JR-JR- GOT'S TO GO-GO-GO

Just retire you old fart. I hate having this management, I really do. We clearly suck in that area

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Just retire you old fart. I hate having this management, I really do. We clearly suck in that area[/quote]

Mara only cares about the seats full and the money coming in, winning is secondary!

Giants fan since '58

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ibbill"]"responsibility always comes right back to me and I accept it, Coughlin said".

Total lack of talent

Bolley, Prince, Barden, Canty, Benard, Ross, Rolles, Moss, Boss etc... the list goes on & on

JR-JR-JR- GOT'S TO GO-GO-GO[/quote]

Thats a bunch of bs . . We surely have more talent than the Skins and Sehawks which accounts for 3 losses . Stop giving Grandpa excuses and passes . It is bad enough when the owners do , I am tired of it from fans

Playoffs or not TC should step down the players are not responding. You had a good run TC, but its time to go.

[quote user="Big Blue 418"][quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ibbill"]"responsibility always comes right back to me and I accept it, Coughlin said".

Total lack of talent

JR-JR-JR- GOT'S TO GO-GO-GO[/quote]

Thats a bunch of bs . . We surely have more talent than the Skins and Sehawks which accounts for 3 losses . Stop giving Grandpa excuses and passes . It is bad enough when the owners do , I am tired of it from fans[/quote]
    +1

Please, fall on your sword already. Stop telling me; "We're going to work real hard to fix all the mistakes" Jeez, you couldn't fix a flat, jerk.

Leave and take Dumbo, Kildrive with you... Oh don't forget to take quinn to your next hall of shame. Leave Fewell, it'll give the next coach someone to fire so he gets in shape for the barrage of firings that are needed!

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="ibbill"]"responsibility always comes right back to me and I accept it, Coughlin said".

Total lack of talent

JR-JR-JR- GOT'S TO GO-GO-GO[/quote]Even if he had the parts, he couldn't do anything. Remember the 3 stooges? That's that the HC, the OC, and the DC remind me of. The good old stooges.

I have backed Coughlin sinse day 1 and will continue. You want him to fix the defense...tell me how we do that with no talent at linebacker, infact no mike linebacker at all, and a secondary which gets bombed by Rex Grossman. Reese has given him the square root of jack all to work with. Fewell is trying to design schemes to compensate for our lack of linebacker andour seoncdary is a complete farce. Again...thanks Reese great job this offseason. Fire Coughlin all you like, i still struggle to see how any other coach would make this a better team. We've still not gotten into the fact Eli is trying to run an offense without an offensive line. Again...thanks Reese.