+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if ?

What if ?

The Cowboys beat the 49ers 26-3 and were 4-2 ESPN would of done a 3 hour special on it. The Super Bowl champs humilate the team thats Number 1 on a lot of Power Rankings and all u hear is silence.

This team is funny i almost dont want them to end with 2 good of a record. Better off if they just get in they play much better on the road.

I agree. It's ridiculous but whatever.

The NFL.com site would be down because of how much ejaculation got into the system.

Well the Vikings never really got that much love from beating the 49ers and you don't see the Seahawks getting all that much praise for beating the Patriots. It is what it is I suppose.

I don't know where you've been plenty of people have us as the best team in the NFL after this. I don't like it, we only play well as underdogs.

what if it was the Egirls?? All we'd here is how great Vick and Andy are, yada, yada, yada. I don't care about the publicity all I care about are the rings.

Quote Originally Posted by crossouttheeyes View Post
    I don't know where you've been plenty of people have us as the best team in the NFL after this. I don't like it, we only play well as underdogs.
    I saw them talk for 15 minutes how the Cowboys found the winning formula after they lost the game yesterday

Im still so pissed about that Eagle game should be up 2 games. That frickin penalty killed them .

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I saw them talk for 15 minutes how the Cowboys found the winning formula after they lost the game yesterday
    LOL!!! true.. i've read about five 'happy' articles praising the cowboys, acting like almost beating the ravens was the best thing since sliced bread.. it's incredible..