+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Veteran

No more criticism of this team

The Giants are a great team. We have a HOF qb, head coach and offensive coordinator, also our defensive coordinator is excellent. I hated Gilbride years ago and I was not the biggest fan of Eli. Now all I do is sit back and enjoy this magical era of Giants football that I may never experience again.

This is heaven, a stud qb, and a roster loaded with talent means plentiful opportunities at winning multiple superbowls. I wish others would do the same.

It is a great time to be a Giants fan. But they still have a tendancy to make things difficult on themselves. It would be nice to see them just dominate a season one of these years. Kind of like the started out doing in 2008.

This team thrives off criticism. I hope they keep getting it piled on.

I'm still calling him Killdrive if he does something monumentally stupid like he does every now and then...

All-Pro
    My only beef with this team right now is consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by crossouttheeyes View Post
    This team thrives off criticism. I hope they keep getting it piled on.
    After yesterday, you are going to see a lot less criticism. After beating up on the so called best team in the NFC, everyone is going to start picking us now. TC won't be able to use the no respect theme anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm still calling him Killdrive if he does something monumentally stupid like he does every now and then...
    How about when offense scores? What are you going to call him then.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Carter View Post
    The Giants are a great team. We have a HOF qb, head coach and offensive coordinator, also our defensive coordinator is excellent. I hated Gilbride years ago and I was not the biggest fan of Eli. Now all I do is sit back and enjoy this magical era of Giants football that I may never experience again.

This is heaven, a stud qb, and a roster loaded with talent means plentiful opportunities at winning multiple superbowls. I wish others would do the same.
    Good luck with this
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    How about when offense scores? What are you going to call him then.
    Eli

:P

that same old cliche applies here, about you're never as good as your last win, as bad as your last loss, blah blah blah.

What i do take away from the 49er game:

3rd game in a row where the offensive line played really really well. Its for real now.

Defense is improving, still not great despite the 49er game, but certainly improving.

We're starting to get guys back, which should only help us.

This team is not beyond criticism, but it should be beyond the stupid little nit-picky stuff that we fans usually spend our time on.