+ Reply to Thread

JETS ARE GETTING EMBARRESSED

Worst thing that could happen. Rex Ryan is about to stroke out on the side lines. He will have the Jets wanting to take it out on someone that's for sure.

Giant's better get mad dog mean or they could get run out of the Jet Stadium next Sat.

45-13 10 mins left in game.

Re: JETS ARE GETTING EMBARRESSED

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Worst thing that could happen. Rex Ryan is about to stroke out on the side lines. He will have the Jets wanting to take it out on someone that's for sure.

Giant's better get mad dog mean or they could get run out of the Jet Stadium next Sat.

45-13 10 mins left in game.[/quote]

Well we got embarrassed too, so there's no reason for us not to be angry as well.

A team taking care of business early in the game and not making it come down to the wire everytime and putting everything on Eli late in the game???

That's ludicrous here!

Excuse me! The Jets? I'm sorry but I think you didn't hear! The GIANTS took the embarrasment position in today's games. I don't think the Jets are capable of taking that away from us.
    "There is winning and there is Misery"

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Worst thing that could happen. Rex Ryan is about to stroke out on the side lines. He will have the Jets wanting to take it out on someone that's for sure.

45-13 10 mins left in game.[/quote]

There is no Jet Stadium last I checked.

[quote user="jakegibbs"]or they could get run out of the Jet Stadium next Sat.[/quote]

Really bro?

Really?