+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My take after I calmed down

I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.

Re: My take after I calmed down

Sure, they're beatable, but their fans are probably thinking the same about a team who lost 23-10 at home against the bottom feeders of the division with the season on the line.

Banned

[quote user="comebacktiki"]I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.[/quote]

So were the Redskins!

I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game[/quote]

+1

flip a coin to see which Giants team will show up next week.

damned if i know.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game[/quote]

+1

damned if i know.[/quote]

Sad but true, we are Jekyll and Hyde.

You really never know with this team, but for some reason I don't see anythign good happening. We lose HUGE games at home and we have 2 more games at home which are HUGE

Seems like the odds are against us

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm usually an optimistic guy, but how the hell can you be optimistic after this game[/quote]

+1

damned if i know.[/quote]

If it's a big game at home late in the season, we KNOW which team will show up next week. It isn't the good one.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

We have one fluke win in the last 6 games . . . . a 2 game winning streak would be absolutely shocking at this point . . .

[quote user="comebacktiki"]I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.[/quote]They are beatable by everyone except the Giants. Get over it. This team will not win another game this season.

[quote user="comebacktiki"]I'm watching the Jets - Eagles game, Jets are beatable, if the Giants D just plays a little and the offense goes full throttle. The Giants beat the Cowboys once this season, so it can be done again. This locker turning on each other is a good thing, hopefully a true team captain (Eli) has a player only meeting and smooths out all the fighting.[/quote]They are beatable by everyone except the Giants. Get over it. This team will not win another game this season.