+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Domenik Hixon

Bench Player

Domenik Hixon

#87 has been playing outstanding. Some on the boards thought he should be cut this year. Two acl surgeries and he is showing no ill effects from them. Makes a ton of clutch catches and makes losing Manningham a non issue. I am grateful the organization was smart enough to keep him around. When players under perform board members are quick to start a bash thread so I just wanted to post up a positive thread because he has been a great contributor on offense.

Very impressed by Hixon. I was expecting close to nothing from him, but he has been a warrior this year. I even picked him up on my fantasy team, which is one of the highest honors a player in the NFL can earn, behind NFL MVP, and maybe First-Team AP.

I still cant understand why he has to turn back to the ball to catch it though. He is completely unable to look in a ball over his shoulder.

all of are receivers have been playing great, when someone went down someone else always stepped up. now it's time for Jernigan!

I'm loving Hixon. Some of the catches he has made have been unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue2088 View Post
    all of are receivers have been playing great, when someone went down someone else always stepped up. now it's time for Jernigan!
    If he gets in it means multiple players have been injured.
    He can stay on the sideline.

Starter
    If Cruz is Eli's security blanket, Hixon is his safety snuggie...

...or something

ALL-IN!

Veteran
    I noticed that Nicks didn't look great out there although he made some nice catches. We definitely need him at full strength.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I still cant understand why he has to turn back to the ball to catch it though. He is completely unable to look in a ball over his shoulder.
    It looks much cooler, doing a 180 and falling on your back, while maintaining possession.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I could be wrong, but if he had kept running on that one yesterday the throw would have been short
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1