+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Hilarious Thread on 49ers Board -- "Giants are the most fluky team in the NF"

Lordfangio continues:
    I'm telling you man, I have a really hard time believing there's no chance Jacobs did something fishy. It straight up LOOKED like they knew our entire gameplan and everything we were gonna do, then when you factor in we have a player who's been documented as being pissed at the coaching staff for never playing, AND that he used to play for our opponent and is clearly still very buddy-buddy with them based on his post-game actions, it's very very very very VERY fishy...
    and...
    Like I said, even if you forget about Jacobs for a second, it did look like they knew exactly what we were up to, and we have shown we have an incredibly creative and unpredictable coaching staff so the fact that NYG looked to always be a step ahead of us looked awfully suspicious...then when you throw in the fact that we got a player who used to play for them, is buddy-buddy with them, was kicking it with them/saying how much he misses them in the locker room afterwards, AND has beef with the coaching staff, it'd be foolish to completely dismiss the idea IMO. Jacobs likely just doesn't give a f**k how we do since he doesn't play even though he thinks he can and he is clearly irritated with the coaching staff. Completely dismissing this notion is ignorant.
    Last edited by GreenZone; 10-16-2012 at 12:38 AM.

this guy sounds like a complete idiot....

Even his fellow fans were dogging him lol

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by aMies View Post
    Was just browsing the 49ers forums a bit today to see what excuses they'd be making this time (other than Jacobsgate). Found this gem of a thread. I'm going to post the entire thing, since you guys will know exactly what is humoring me.

Source: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...all-calm-down/
    Good stuff, of course he sounds like some ignorant, little kid that couldn't take the loss, but hey what can you do? I'd rather win, be called flukey, and listen to the other team's fans make excuses & not give us credit like we've seen so often... than not win. It's a good problem to have and comes with the territory.

San Francisco fans are by far the worst "fans" in sports. They stab people and beat people up at their stadium and are blatantly idiotic to a degree that is only rivaled by Eagles fans. Ok, Eagles fans may be worse but San Fran fans are just flat out dumb.

The next intelligent 49er fan I meet will be the first.

I think the Seahawks, who are coming off a big win against the Pats may give them more than they bargain for!

Veteran
    What do you call a man cave full of 49er's fans ????????
    A Whine Cellar.........

Funny how can your coaches be creative when you have 0 passing attack? Your number 1 guy is manningham.

Banned
    We will find out how good Seattle really is Thursday night.

Fluky team that has won 2 Super Bowls in the last 5 years, unreal. Also the 7 out of 10 thing is funny considering the Giants beat them 2 out of 3 the last 2 years.Proven the Giants are a better team and proved it pretty convincingly. They have a great defense but their offense is very very overrated. Randy Moss is not an elite WR, Manningham is solid but can be stopped 1 on 1,Crabtree is a bust considering the rest of that class, Vernon Davis is there best weapon and he can be slowed with a LB. Not 1 of their weapons needs to be bracketed. Nicks and Cruz are both twice as good as any 49er WR

+ Reply to Thread