+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stevie Brown

Stevie Brown

What do you all think of him so far? Do you think he has a future as a starting safety in this league?

Bench Player
    Stevie has a knack of being in the right spot. Hard to say for the long haul, but he certainly looks good so far.

he did claim responsibility for the big play Cleveland hit on us, but other than that ... haha, other than that, he is holding up ... has a little ball hawk in him, which never hurts

having said that, any updates on K-Phil
    Apologize to Melo 5

he has been very good as the safety in the box. he's struggled some in coverage but has also made some nice plays as well. i think we're gonna keep him and will hill as our backups and i do believe both have the talent to be starting caliber safeties, hill more so than brown but thats just my take

I agree with all of you guys. I think him and Will Hill both look good. Just a shame Hill is going to miss 4 games. I do like Stevie Brown also, I noticed also that he is in the right spot most of the time

I like Brown so far, he's played pretty well.

Veteran
    Has knack for knowing where the ball is going to be and getting there first. Can't coach that.

I think he is doing great for a number 3 Safety, like his toughness up on the line; not so sure about his coverage skills.

Welp, we decided to go for another S with the last name brown, and this time it worked out, unlike the CC BROWN signing...lol

Tough game against Cleveland, but has definitely shown some promise . . . .